2.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ ᝰ

XANTARA'S POV::

"I"ll be fine"

I Hop onto my Ikran but before I fly off I look at Neteyam he looks really disappointed

"Neteyam its okay.. None of this was your fault"

He looks at me before he wraps his arms around my waist to my stomach I wince slightly he pulls back

"Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry I didn't see that!"

I reassure him everything is fine, I then take his hands and wrap them around me but slightly off the wound. I take off flying up and back over to our base, on the way there Neteyam tightens his arms around me and leans his head on my back and takes a loud inhale, the rest of the ride is quite until we get back to home base. I jump off Vee and help Neteyam off, his dad then calls him and Lo'ak over and begins to scold them for going down to the battle field. Jake looks at me inspecting the boys, I lift Neteyams arm up revealing another deep wound "Tara go help your Grandmother with the wounded" I look at Jake "My Bestfriends are wounded" Jake stops talking "Just go!" Jake shouts at me, Neteyam turns to look at me, "Go my love" he says to me, I look at him and sigh, "I'll talk to you later" He nods. I get up and walk to where Kiri and Tuk were helping our grandmother Mo'at with wounded soldiers. I sit down and wait. "Please go see Tara" I hear Kiri say talking to a man, who looks pretty beat up. "Hello, how can I help you?" the man looks at me, "I was on ground field in the battle, I got pretty beat up" I inspect the man before gently hovering my hands over his wounds, focus all my energy and begin to heal his wounds. all his cuts bruises even past scars all began to heal. And after a short time of doing this, he was looking much better "Oh great Eywa thank you so much!" he stands up looking at his healed hands, the man then leans in and hugs me, I accept and hug back. This happens quite often, people are so joyful Eywa has heard their prayers and they get healed they just wrap me in a big hug. and honestly im fine with it!

NETEYAMS POV::

"Oh great Eywa thank you so much!" I hear a man say, I turn my head blocking out the noise of my yelling father. To see a man hugging Tara, I frown then realise she must have healed him. How beautiful is she... what a kind heart... beautiful soul... she really is a gift from Eywa..... how can you not lo- "NETEYAM, ARE YOU LISTENING?" I jump out of my trace and look back at my father "Yes Sir" He points his finger at me "Your lucky Tara saved you because that was a ruthless idea!" he then turns to Lo'ak 'You too, you almost got your brother killed!" I then but in "It was my idea!" my father turns to us "I dont care who's idea it is, your both grounded. No flying for a month. UNDERSTOOD?" me and Lo'ak sigh "yes sir" my father looks at us both "Your both dismissed Neteyam go get patched up" I nod, walking over to the healing hut

XANTARA'S POV::

After healing a few more people, Neteyam comes up to us, "Hello Grandmother, Hey girls" we all greet him he then comes and sits in front of me "What seems to be the problem today?" I say jokingly "Well, I was with my annoying brother and my best friend until an explosion pushed me back and I got knocked out, then I woke up in pain with a really nice person checking if I was okay" I chuckle "It was nice your dad came looking for you" Neteyam laughs and then shakes his head, I smile "What?" I ask he looks at me "Nevermind" I giggle "Whatever you say" I then walk to his back and kneel down, I put my hands on his back as he hisses in pain. I take in deep breathes and begin healing his wound. After that one Is done I move to the front and kneel in front of him "This one might hurt" I warn him I take his hand in mine and say "Squeeze if it hurts, try not to move" I then take my other hand and begin pressing against the wound he squeezes my arm and after a few seconds of pure pain. Most of his wounds are healed, he opens his eyes he grabs my hands and smiles at me, as I smile back he then puts his forehead on mine and closes his eyes as I do the same after a few seconds I pull back I smile at him as I get up to go help more people "XANTARA COME OUT HERE" I stop in my tracks and gulp I look at Kiri and she shrugs I walk out to see Jake and Neytiri, Neytiri looks worried and so does Jake.

"What's going on?.."

"Are you okay?" Jake says

"Yeah im fi-"

"My poor sweet girl, you saved my boys, I thank you"

Neytiri wraps me in a hug and I giggle

"Please go get yourself healed"

"Yes Ma'am!" I say turn around to walk off

I start healing my own wounds and after I do I feel a little tug on my leg,

"Hey Tuk! You alright?"

"Yea! But can we go play?"

"Sure where about?"

"On Vee!"

I giggle "Of course we can!"

I call my Ikran and Tuk starts jumping around, I smile and create the bond before hopping on and extending my arm for Tuk to reach, she grabs on and gets lifted up to my Ikran. I sit her in front of me so I can hold on to her. I start flying off.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

A few hours later I was flying with Neteyam, Neytiri and Jake while the rest of the kids where off playing somewhere until that silence got interrupted "da- Devil Dog its Eagle eye do you read me?" "Yes Eagle eye what's your status" "We found a group of avatars but they are in full cammo" I go wide eye Dreamwalkers "Where are you?" I hear stumbling "The old shack" Jake grunts "Who's we?" Lo'ak sighs "Me, Spider, Kiri... and Tuk" My face goes numb, TUK? I immediately look to Neteyam, and point my Ikran straight down flying towards the shack.

Authors note!

Another chapterrrrr!!

Also certain scenes I improvised a bit because I couldn't remember what they said but oh well!!

How are you guys liking this story??

and what should the problem in the story be??

𖧧 ָ࣪ 𖤐