4.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ ᝰ

NETEYAMS POV::

Tara was in my arms as I continued to hug and not let go of her, my hand on her thigh starting gently caressing her under thigh. she then leans her head back and so do I she then cups my head in her hands and strokes my cheek, I learn against her palm and she whispers,

"I see you Teyam"

"I see you my love"

No one will ever understand how this woman makes me feel, the tingles she sends through my body. How much I care for her is un real. I've never felt like this for any woman but for Tara I'd beg on my knees for her touch I'd do anything in the world for her to love me, I would die for her kill for her, ANYTHING she asks I will do.

XANTARA'S POV::

I tap my hands on Neteyam's back before sliding off him, I then walk over to the other sully's when suddenly they all wrap me in a group hug, I smile and hug them back. Neytiri speaks up.

"You are truly a gift from Eywa you have saved my children so many times, I must thank you again"

"Of course Neytiri I will do anything to keep your children safe" she smiles at me I return the same smile.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I was on a walk with Neteyam until I go an idea. I stop in my tracks and turn to look at him,

"Follow me!"

I make a bird sounding noise, and repeat it twice before hearing thudding coming from the ground, Neteyam takes my hand and tries to drag me away, but I stop him and pull him beside me. he grabs onto my waist and steps in front of me before saying  

"what are you doing?!"

"Watch!"

A few seconds later my hammerhead friend appears in front of me, I rub its head and create a bond with it,

"Tsun my dear Tsun.." (Tsun means calm)

I then hop onto its back and reach my hand out for Neteyam he smiles and takes it and sits behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist gently rubbing my stomach. 

"Kämakto!" (Ride)

The hammerhead moves and in a swift motion we are off, treading through our sacred lands, I steer my hammerhead over to my right then continue our ride over to my favourite spot. As soon as I see it I start slowing the hammerhead down, before stopping and leaning forward and resting my body completely onto the hammerhead in thanks.

"Tsnì tireaioang taw" (Thank you spirit sister)

I end our bond before hopping off and so does Neteyam, in front of us is a little cove/cave I take Neteyams hand and pull him along with me, we walk through the cave till we reach a water cove, it has beautiful clear water with colourful glowing sea life & coral making the cove light up, and a little further past that is a exit to a cliff edge, I decide on going to the cliff edge considering I dont feel like swimming, I walk to the side and walk on a very thin edge with Neteyams hand still in mine, but behind me. once we get to the other side I walk out and over to the edge.