Living Hell - The past

Marinette walks into school, head down trying to avoid Lila, she quickly walks into the locker room to put her books away but it doesn't take long till Alya grabs her by the hair and yanks her to the floor "Trying to avoid me, hay Mari" Alya said with a discussed looked "w...what you on about Alya" Marinette started to panic. 

"Don't act like I don't know what you did before you came here" Alya kicked her "You hurt Lila, you punched her and said you would make her life hell" She grabbed Mari by the throat "Well if you gonna do that to her, I'll do it back, understood?" Mari was scared to talk back so she nodded, Alya was satisfied with her answer and pushed her back onto the floor "Good" she kicked her in the side just before leaving the girl to cry in pain.

The bell rang, notifying the students that the lesson was about to start, Mari tried to get up without being in pain "MARI YOU OK" someone shouted helping her up gently "T-thank you ... Chloe" Chloe smiled gently and helped her onto the bench "what happened" she asked as she looked at the bruise Alya left "Alya attacked me...s-she said I hurt Lila and... if I try to make Lila's life hell she'll do the same back"

Chloe wanted to attack then but knew Mari would stop her so instead she hugged Mari "I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop her" Mari chucked "it's ok don't worry" "Will you be ok to walk" Mari nodded and slowly got up with Chloe right by her side ready to help if needed.

As both girls got to class the teacher shouted at them "WHY ARE YOU TWO LATE TO MY CLASS" Chloe watched Mari walk to the back of the class "Shut up or I'll ring Daddy to have you fired" Chloe gave the teacher a dirty look making the teacher shut up and let her go sit down.

The class ended and Chloe left Mari in the class to go to the toilet, as she left the room Alya came up to her "Ow my god you're so obsessed, stop texting Lila, she doesn't like you get over her, if this is to get Adrian's attention it isn't working" she slammed her hand on the desk making Marinette jump.

"I- I don't know what you're on about, I don't have Lila's number an-" Mari was cut off by Lilas' fake cry "A-Alya it's fine" she fake sniffed "I'm used to it" Lila whipped a fake tear.

"She needs to be taken down, she can't keep doing this to you" Alya went to hug her, Mari looked down scared to say or look at them she wished the rest of the class could help her like Chloe was but she knew half of them believe Lila and the rest are scared to do anything

(*Caugh* *caugh* Adrian is a pussy *caugh* *caugh*)

Alya suddenly punched her in the face and walked off with Lila following with a smile on her face, as they walk out Chloe walked back in "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Chloe was on the edge on wanted to be akumatised to get revenge on the two girls but stayed calm.

Mari rubbed her cheek as she got up out of her seat "I'm just gonna head home" and she walked to the door she hugged Chloe "I'm glad to have you as a friend" she said as she let go and walked off, Chloe felt useless, like she can't do anything to protect Mari but she knows just being friends with her is enough to keep her spirits up and keep fighting the best she can.

As Mari got home and into her room, she burst out crying, every day, the day repeated, she tried to hide, she got caught, she got hurt, Lila lay and as a result, she got hurt again, all emotion just build up over the months until now where she couldn't handle it anymore "I don't wanna be here anymore, I don't wanna go near anyone, I hate them all" with tears in her eyes she tried her best to get to her bed, it wasn't long untill she fell asleep.

The day arrived and Mari woke up to her alarm, she didn't have enough energy to get up and go out and face them again, the memory of what happened came back making her panic and start to cry, the door opened making her quickly while her tears "Marinette dear, are you ok, your gonna be late to school dear" her mum said "I don't feel like going..I don't feel well" her mum closed the door, even with it shut she can hear her parents talk "what did she say" her dad ask "she said she isn't feeling well, I'm gonna check up on her soon" her mum said as they both walked downstairs to the bakery.

Marinette didn't realize she fell asleep until she sat up and noticed it was dark outside, she check the time to see it was 10pm "How are you feeling" a small creature asked her as she flew up to Mar "Still like shit" she grabbed a pillow and throw her face into it "maybe you should get some water, make you feel better" the little creature suggested.

"Maby Tikki..." Mari said with her head still on the pillow, she let it go and went down the ladder and out of her bedroom into the kitchen "How are you feeling sweetheart" her mum asked "Still tired and not well" she replied and sat down, her mum gave her a glass of water and patted her head "drink this, hopefully, it makes you feel a little bit better" Mari smiled and drank the water didn't realize she was thirsty.

Mari took a deep breath and looked at her mum "Would...would it be ok for me to transfer schools" Her mum stopped what she was doing and looked at her "Are you sure dear" Mari nodded as her mum sighed "Me and your father will have a look, at the moment he's out doing delivery" Mari hugged her mum and thank her "I'm going to go back to bed, goodnight" "goodnight dear" Mari went back to her bedroom and went to bed straight away.

"MARINETTE WAKE UP AND COME HERE" Mark woke up to the sound of her father shouting, she rubbed her eyes and saw the time said '8:44' she got out still in her PJs "yea," she said tiredly as she walked down the stairs "we found you a school, a fashion one but there's a problem, it's in the UK" Mari stood at the last step, unable to speak from shock.

"w-what" "We won't be able to close the shop to travel, but we know there is accommodation available for the school just 5 minutes away" Mari was happy but still speechless "We are happy for you to go on one condition" Mari was all ears "you call us every day or once a week so we know your ok" her mum started to cry, she and her dad went to hug her "of course I'll still call you" Mari was able to say from the shock and happyness "ok then, well send the application in and we'll tell you if you got in or not" her father said as Mari made sure her mum was ok before going back to her bedroom.

A week went by and her door opened and her parents popped out "Guess what" her mum said making Mari sit up from her bed looking at her confused.

"YOU GOT IN"