First day in the UK

It was 5:38 on a Wednesday and Marinette landed in the UK, London after being on the plane for an hour, looking around she realised she didn't understand anything "Uh Tikki...I don't understand anything" she whispered as she started to walk where people were collecting their bags "don't worry Marinette, I'll help you" she smiled at Mari before going back into her bag, it's was only 5 minutes later when her bag showed up, she grabbed it and ask Tikki where to go "just towards them doors"

Mari followed what she said and found herself where people were getting picked up and dropped off by family, friends and taxis, Mari was nervous, no, she was scared "Marinette, go towards that car with the bold sign and tell him this address" Tikki grabbed the paper her mother gave her and handed it to her "um excuse me, can you take me to ***" the taxi person looked at her confused "uh" Tikki flew behind her "repeat after me"

After Mari had to repeat herself but in broken English, the man understood her and took her to the address, it was 7am as she paid him and got out with her belongings she was in shock with how big the building was "Marinette, go down where the sign is" she walked towards Tikki ask her to and went inside "uhh hello" she said confused, a woman in her mid 30 stood up behind the desk.

She had short orange hair, green eyes with an orange top with a long black pants "Oh hello, you must be Marinette, I'm Miss O'Shea, I'm the assistant for the person who runs this building, different from an assistant for the head of Arts and Performance London, give me a second and I'll bring up what dorm you'll be in" she said happily with perfect french, Mari looked around to see a glass frame where there was pictures of students who won fashion contest, music reward, best dancer and best artist "Ah here we go, your in room 360, follow me" Miss O'Shea said as she sat up and started to walk down a hallway, Mari followed, after going up 3 stairs and down the hallway they reach the dorm room, Marinette could hear music coming from inside the room "don't be alarmed, your dormmates are the best kids, there's Stacy, she'll be the one listening to music, she does Dance and then there's Erin, she does arts" as she finished talking she opened the door and the music became louder, the sound of "Candy Store" could be heard, the sound of a girl singing came from the kitchen.

"STACY" Miss O'Shea shouted and a girl walked out of the kitchen, she had black long pigtails and was in her uniform, a red jumper with a shirt under a black tie and a black skirt, Stacy turned off the music and looked at them "hello, I'm sorry for the music i-" "THANK GOD" someone shouted from a different room cutting Stacy off "ignore her," Stacy said swaying her hand back and forth, reminding Marinette of Chloe "she isn't a morning person, as I was saying, I didn't expect you until this afternoon, don't worry about translation, most kids know french if you need any help don't be afraid to give me a text I'll also help you with your English, I might do Dance but who can't say I can teach someone something else, anyway I'm rambling, umm in the other room is Erin, like a said not a morning person umm what else is there... Oh yea I'll give you a tour of the school uh I'll see if she's completely awake" Stacy said quickly as she walked to another bedroom door and opened it to reveal a girl getting out of bed, still in her pj with a Chat Noir logo with messy dyed hair, blond to pink "Too bright!" Erin complain loudly "Oh shut it, come here and introduce yourself ya lazy bitch" Erin groaned and walked to the door and took her hand out "Hi" "she's French" Stacy corrected her "Oh Umm...hello, I'm Erin.. eh... Nice to meet you...I don't know any French" Erin went red from embarrassment "Don't worry, I'll help you with French and I'll help Marinette here with English, that be fun" Erin rolled her eyes and went back into her room and soaked the door "like I said not a morning person"

Miss O'Shea and Marinette just stood still, not knowing what to do until Miss O'Shea spoke up "well then, Marinette your in good hands, your not expected to start lessons until Monday so until then, get use to the school, it is massive and will take time to get use to it all, anyway, have fun and come to the desk if you need any help" the lady left the room and out came Erin with her uniform on with a red choker, headphones, and hair brushed and straighten "is she fully gone" Stacy nodded with Marinette looking confused "ok so there's no rules in the dorm room, well there is, have you heard of the friend code" she shakes her head no making Stacy sign "the rule is, don't date other friends ex, that's the only rule, apart from that your happy to decorate your room, they are not massive on the dress code, but they expect you to at least wear your uniform completely unless it's too warm then you can ditch the jumper" Marinette nodded as Stacy walked to a bedroom with it's door open "this will be your room while you attend the school, school day starts from 9 till 3, but will expect you to be in extra curriculum till 6, that's where you work on your own project, for example you can be doing... I don't know art but for the extra hours you want to make music you are more than happy to do so, get the idea" Marinette nodded

"Oh we never get to know you completely, they only told us your name and that you speak French" Erin came running over "YOU FROM PARIS" her shouting scared both girls "Uh yea" Marinette finally spoke making Erin's eyes widen with excitement "PLEASE ASK HER IF SHE KNOWS CHAT NOIR" Mari could make out some of what the girl said but was till confused a bit until Stacy translated what she said "oh yea, he and ladybug are the hero's of Paris, they fight these things called Akumas from a bad guy called Hawkmoth" Stacy translated for Erin making her scream with excitement "PLEASE TEACH NE FRENCH SO I COULD ASK HER EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!" Erin started to fan Girl "You can already guess she's a massive fan of him, if there was a contest to see who was the biggest fan, she win, not only does she have pj, she also has posters, toys and follows the blog...what was it again," she asks Marinette "the lady blog, my friend is the one who runs the account" Stacy laughed "Erin, her friend runs the lady blog" this shut Erin up and looked at her with more excitement "holy shit, seriously... I think I'm gonna faint" Erin started to fan herself with her hand "You should unpack before this one starts asking more questions about that cat boy" Marinette laughed and started to unpack, she could hear the two argue with each other other other in English but from what she could understand, it was about breakfast.

"They are something," Tikki said, they were lucky the door was closed so Tikki could have a look around the room "They are indeed Tikki, I didn't think anyone outside Paris would be a fan of Chat Noir, don't get me wrong I'm not jealous just surprised after hearing praises getting thrown at Ladybug" Tikki giggled "it is indeed new, at least he's getting attention" she nodded and was done with unpacking "let's have a wonder shall we" Tikki flew back into the bag and Mari was about to walk out

"Shall we have a tour" Stacy smiled towards Marinette with Erin beside her with headphones playing music but still able to hear the girls talk.