🎴TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO🎴

(3rd POV)

Someone died because of me.

I caused those.

It's my fault.

Just how many died because of me again?

Would they hate me if they find out that I caused the explosions?

Endlessly thoughts and questions roamed around Jun's mind within the entire night. It's like that one time, but this time, it's definitely on her hands.

Darkened eyebags and swollen eyes are visible on her face caused by the endlessly tearing up whenever she thought of what happened yesterday or that night.

She was in the room where she had slept before. Her back slouched as she sat remorse on the bed. Her hair covers some part of her face as she let her head hang low. A few of her tears are dripping down her hand that is lying on her lap while others have already dried up.

She spends the entire time just gazing aimlessly at the ground. The unfortunate girl is unable to blink for even a brief period of time. She has no desire to sleep. How could she let herself sleep peacefully after what had happened?

Only those without conscience could do that. Like the people in this building, she thought.

Someone died because of me again.

Ever since I existed, I did nothing but chose the wrong option.

But...At least I prevented them to be blown up.

At least they're safe and that's all it matters to me.

But...

Someone died because of me.

Knock.

Then her train of thoughts was interrupted causing her to blink abruptly and rubbed her eyes until her vision is. She was uncertain if she heard it right, that someone is knocking, so she ignored it.

Seconds later, another knock came from the door, causing her head to tipped towards the it. Her drained eyes stared alertly on the door. The third knock came together with a voice. "Jun?" she heard Kakucho's voice.

She promptly brushed her tears away and gave a quick sniff. She blinks abruptly once again in an effort to appear normal and pretend that nothing violent happened because of her.

"Jun, it's me. Are you awake?"

She didn't answer, she's too preoccupied to fix herself to avoid from being too obvious from crying.

"May I come in?"

She murmured to herself, "Shit..." She doesn't know what to do nor doesn't want anyone to check on her at this point. No, she doesn't want to see anyone after what happened. "Uh..."

"I'm coming in, ok?" Kakucho stated before opening the door. "Uhm... Good morning," he greeted while entering the gloomy room where Jun didn't jerk her head to his direction. Her back was still facing the door.

"Did you rest well?" he asked. No words were exchanged, there were no gestures, and Jun had no desire to speak to anyone. Kakucho waited for an answer, she said nothing.

He cleared his throat before changing the topic, "It's morning already, I suggest you get off the bed now, we're going to eat,"

This statement of him made her brought back to reality. After being kidnapped by Bonten, she did nothing but to be unconscious then being awakened for a reason.

Since that time, she hasn't had a full meal. Her stomach is already calling her out to be fed, yet she remained motionless.

"Jun," Kakucho called her out. "Hey!"