chapter 3: Getting to know the "family world"

[I'm not going to say much verbiage, just remember that when I say D Class I mean Ayanokouji's, so as if I were the princeling. Also sorry for taking 2 weeks instead of 1 but well.... I have also read comments so I will stop putting so much hate of Ayanokouji's Class.... I leave you with the chapter enjoy :) ]

"Well let's continue with the next video" Kiraishin said.

It was a cold spring morning. April had just arrived, and I was sent off by my butler, Matsuo. He had a smile that would warm the hearts of many people, and I'd be lying if the sight of my butler smiling didn't cause me to smile internally as well.

"He seems like a nice person" Ichinose said.

"Kiyotaka-sama, keep in mind that whatever is ahead of you, do not falter, mmkay?" He said as he patted my shoulder.

"Goodluck to you too, Matsuo... Give my regards to Eiichirou as well and tell him to ace his exams."

"I will give him my regards, Kiyotaka-sama"

"Good, and please do keep yourself away from fire-" I suddenly said to which caused him confusion.

"Why did you tell him that?" Kanzaki asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

He saw my expression and understood that it was a heavy topic and apologized to me.

"What?"

"What??"

We stared at each other for the longest time.

Matsuo then lets out a chuckle and would then just place his hand upon my head. Ah, so this is what it's like to be at the receiving end of a head pat. In my past life, I was the one who'd give such a thing to Kei.

"So Kei likes to be patted on the head, good to know that" Sato said in a teasing tone.

Kei couldn't respond to this.

("Well, it wouldn't be so bad if he does... Wait what am I thinking?") Kei thought.

In retrospect, she seems to like such an action from me, specially after she tells me to praise her which in turn I would praise her, accompanying it with head pats.

("They seem to be the perfect couple...") Ichinose thought a little sadly.

"Whatever you say Kiyotaka-sama" He said with a warm smile.

Looking back at things now, it was rather unusual that Matsuo had not changed from that kind old man he once was.

"He's a very kind person" Hirata said.

"Yeah at least it seems like you had someone kind in your past life" Ike said.

I realize that now.

"A Possibility that their personalities are not the ones reversed but their fates..." I mused to myself.

"What do you mean?" Katsuragi asked.

I remained silent...

Matsuo, who had committed suicide, now lives a normal and happy life, away from literal gaslighting... Matsuo's son, Eiichirou, who had gotten stuck to a dead end job, now excel at his dream school like he always wanted.

...

Silence filled the whole room, no one wanted to speak in this situation....

"Sorry for your loss Kiyopon" Haruka said.

"Yes... You know you can talk to us..." AkiBRO said

"It happened a long time ago, it hurt me but it doesn't affect me that much anymore, but thanks for the concern."