4

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I cleaned up my station and sprayed some disinfectant spray cause ion play that covid shit. I lit up my vanilla and coco butter scented candle and played some summer walker as I waited for my client to arrive.

She was my last client of the day and I was ready to take my ass home.

After about five minutes I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up dusting myself off and went to open the door.

"Hi you must be Brook?" I asked her smiling as she smiled back, sis was very pretty too.

"Oh hi yes that me and you must be Sariyah the baddie thats finna slay my head" she said smiling and I smiled back, I loved outgoing clients.

"Lol okay lets get started then" I said leading her to the chair.

"This is real nice boo I love this set up" she said sitting down and getting on her phone.

I thanked her and got to work.

after 3 hours or so I was finally done with her sew-in, and lets just say I did my damn thing. "Girl this dude im talking to or whatever is so damn fine" Brook said as she cheesed down at her phone. "Here he go right here" she said showing me a video of this guy smoking a blunt and what looked like she was sitting in the car with him. But I noticed the face tats on his face and I knew then like the back of my damn hand.

(A/n: i know the face claim i have for Kamari doesn't have face tattoos but just use ya imagination like he does okay? Ok.)

That was Kamari's duck ass.

I smiled ignoring all the voices talking in my damn head cause this shit was funny.

He stayed trynna get mad over niggas wanting to get at me or even breath near me, but here he was fucking with a whole female.

"He so damn fine lord it's ridiculous, he be producing music and shit like yes daddy make that money" Brook said twerking a little bit in her sit making me mug her ha little cause bitch you too comfortable and geeked over him.

He must be fucking her ass good cause aint not way.

I just know his ass was about to hear a ear full from me.

"He says it's just sex but I don't know girl my ass want more than sex now, like I wanna make his ass fall inlove with me" she said smirking and I rolled my eyes spraying down her hair.

"Oouuuu thank youuuuuu Sariyah you did yo thing for real, Im so glad my bestie sent me to you cause yes ma'am its giving real hair for real" she said combing through her hair some as she took some pictures in my huge mirror.

"No problem girl, that'll be $90 boo" I told her giving her a little smile and then went to cleaning up the mess I made and put my things away.

"Here you go boo thank you again, and trust I will be back" she said handing me two 50 dollar bills. But before I could say anything she was gone out the door.