5

***sensitive topic, trigger warning***

**Sorry for any mistakes**

A month later

~Sariyah Moore~

~Sariyah Moore~

I walked down the frozen aisle with Kamari pushing the basket next to me. "Oooou they got my favorite tenders" I squealed I went and grabbed the frozen tenders bag out the freezer.

"Nasty ass, them bitches is not good at all" Kamari frowned at me and I rolled my eyes

"So as long as you aint eating my stuff it shouldn't matter if they nasty or not" I told him flicking his ear making him smack his lips and mumble under his breath.

"You lucky I love yo lil ass" he said continuing to push the cart.

"Awwww you love me Dooda" I teased him smiling he rolled his eyes smiling a little. "Man yk I love you big head ass don't play" he said pulling me in a side hug making instantly wrap my arms around him and relax.

"Omg come the fuck on Davon my feet is killing me" I heard a familiar voice and I knew who it belonged to...

Taylor ass.

We saw Davon and Taylor come on the same aisle as us and I sighed gettin mad annoyed but masked it with my resting bitch face.

They both looked miserable.

HAHA BITCH YOU WANTED HIS ASS AND LOOK AT YA MISERABLEEEEEEEE!!!

The voice in my head said making me laugh a little.

"The fuck is so funny bitch" Taylor said as we passed them making me turn around and mug her cause who the fuck is the bitch.

"Bitch? oh yea that must be the hormones talking cause aint no way you just said that shit with ease and didn't think you wasn't gonna get ya ass beat" I told her and she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Yea bitch be scared, just know that baby stopping me from beating ya ass.

"Im pregnant tf" she screeched out and I chuckled.

"Okay and the fuck" I said laughing louder.

I just knew they thought I was a crazy bitch.

"You look good Sariayh I miss you" Davon said coming closer to me and i back up which made Kamari step in front of me.

"Nigga I advise you and yo girl to get to stepping before I send yo ass off my way" Kamari said in a deep voice that had my knees becoming weaker by the minute.

I swear Kamari be fine without even trying.

I looked at Taylor's baby bump and all of a sudden I felt a pain in my stomach.