Chapter 8

"You only live once, what if you die?"

Calypso didn't know.

"Mister, people die anyway."

The fact that his eyes were shining with madness as he said this.

Surprisingly, this was successful in getting Pierre's attention.

Even considering that he is a direct descendant of the killer whale, the strongest aquatic beast, he was born with a high-level appearance.

However, while taking on the appearance of a lovely child in the world, only the eyes were no different from those warriors who risked death.

'How can I be so picky about how to raise a child these days?'

It wasn't Pierre's intention to do something about the subject that he himself also had a taste for.

However, it is a rare law to be a person who is perfect self-

objectification.

"I don't know what the relationship between elementary education institutions and learning the power of water is."

"Why not? Mister, to become the best, of course, that power is essential. Are you an idiot?"

".... ....."

"Well, maybe you don't know. So don't stare."

Calypso quickly rolled his eyes.

Although it was a moment, felt the pressure given by the power of water.

"And Dad will be disappointed if don't become the best."

Pierre wondered.

Why would he tell an obvious lie when he knew he was his father?

I have no interest in you at all.

"Help me. mister. huh? Because my dad loves me very much. I'm sure you want me to become a strong and powerful killer whale."

".... ....."

"My dad. Aww!"

I wondered how this contradictory statement would end.

As the subordinate who reported to Calypso said. Pierre had no objection to teaching someone.

However, there is only a condition that the object should draw his interest on rare occasions.

Calypso's eyes widened.

'water!'

Water was flowing all around him.

Pierre is floating himself with the power of water!

"The one who leaves your wounds alone and doesn't let those who hurt you live."

"... Yes?"

"Do you really think someone who wants you to be strong but doesn't do anything really love you?"

"... ..."

The child's dark blue eyes stared at Pierre.

Soon the child smiled beautifully.

"then. Dad loves me very much. Dad is the best for me."

Pierre became curious.

How will this lie end?

"You can set your own time. I'll tell you in advance, but I won't consider age. It would have been the same whether you were younger or older."

"... ...!"

"Come here at the same time every day."

"..... !!"

Calypso's eyes flashed a genuine smile for the first time.