secretz<3

"Y..YY.....U KNOW DISCO GIRL??????" Voldemirt shouted at bill.

"U DOO 2?????????" Bill shouted bacck.

"YEAH???????????" they saidd at the same time.

then they laughhed bcose they said it at the same time.

then biil realized that he was still naked. voldemirt was looking at the new bricks he never saw bfore. it was interessting to see you see (LOL SEE SEE).

"Y R U (ALPHABET) STIL LOOKING AT ME????????????????????" bill screamed.

what volddemirt didnt know was dat bill wished he would have looked until the end of......time. it was the time of his liffeeeeeeeeeeee<3 (DIRTY DANCING REFERENCE PEOPLE).

"soreey." voldemort blushed lik it was the most embarassing moment of his life (it was).

he then remembered when he couldnt kill pOTTER and stoped blushing. nothing was more embarrassing than being seen as a WEEK person. and reborning in front of people ( in front of hiz death eaters siriusly WOW WTF THANKS WORMTAIL) too waz kind of embarassing.

"ill get out excuse me siriusly." voldemort apologized.

he waited 4 him to finish his showar. he wished he could get in-....NO HE DIDNT WISH THAT WHAT MAKES U THINK HE DOES?????????????

bill got out of the showar quickly bcose he missed voldemirt alread-..........NO HE DIDNT WHAT MAKES U THINK HE DID???????????????????????????

"i heere." bill told voldemort.

bill waz so exited to be back to him..........his porcelain skin was so hypnotizing it made him feel a feeling he never felt bfore. he couldnt take hiz eyez off him.

voldemort sighed and turned to bill. it waz time to tell him.

"I know whacha r" Voldemkrt said to bill who was watcing him from the end of da room.

he approched voldemort slowly like a predator.............

"say it ghen my luv-uuh, you." he awkwardly said.

voldemort sighed and got up from his sit. he tjrned around not to face bill because he loved twilight so much he always (r.i.p. snape) wished to have that momenf in real life.

"u r yellw...triangular......beauti-err, "orby"? bcose you only have one orb...and your bricks are yellow too you know."

"yus I know dat!" bill retorted.

"ye. your hat iz flying without a wand??????? and your cane too???????"

he took a deeeeeep breath siriusly so deep he almost collapsssedd on da floor. lik a slug slughorn babe. (babe iz zayyn 4 real<3)

"so whatcha tink I am. tink like tinker bell LMAO."

"LIL. i think u r............" he waited for a dramagic (NOT DRAMATIC LMAO) effect.

bill waz wondering wat he could say.

"a demon." voldemort finished and closed hiz eyez tightening his fistz.

his heart waz beating so fast dat he felt it in hiz body..........what....hiz heart was beating????? it waz the first time since forevar..........since nineteen yearz.

when he lost hiz body and had a new one he never felt hiz heart beating. it was a new sensation 4 him. it waz weird but he likedd it with bill......................

he began to secretely wish bill would come up to him and say "itz true i am. it will be our little secret. lik ur heart." and voldemort would be lik "how do u know about my heart?" and bill would simply touch it with iz black hand.

and then v-dawg (voldemort) would meet hiz eyes-err his eye. looking deeply into them az bill would hug him lik a gummybear awwn. voldemirt would say "u r ma yellow lemon gummybear." and bill would retord "u ma huggymort and ma voldysweetiepie."

and they would chuckle together forever unless they had to breath but bill was a demon and voldemot waz a horcrux babe so they didnt really need to breath right????????? aaaah dreamz were beautiful. but he wouldnt chuckle 4ever.

thinking about "4ever" voldemort thought he could get them some "4ever" necklaces. maybe it could be cool! or a matching bowtie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywayz back to bill now.

bills mouth droped open. what??????

"I told ya i am a demon the other day of course ya know it??? and you asked me to come to you as a demon to have fun so of course you knew i was a demon! and im alf angel 2 DO NOT FORGET DAT PART BCOSE I SAVED U LAST NIGHT BABE-ERR VOLDA."

VOLDA?!!!!!!!! OKAY???????? WTH????????? it waz cute in bill's mouth so he didnt wonder mush. lik a MUSHroom.

he could play mario kart with bill one day...........

"ur right but I wanted it to be lik twilight but lik I already knew what u were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (24 "!" for my babe. its an inside joke LMAO dont try to figure it out.)"

"wat iz twilight????????" bill asked.

"da beste movie about vampirez EVAR."

he made him a resume of da story and bill lokked genuiely intereseted.

maybe he could watch it with him one day............with chocoballs and jelly slugs (like slughorn babe yehhyehh).

voldemoirt began to cry lik it was the end of his horcrux life.

"dont cry zweetieluv..,I am betar than edward and u better than balla. siriusly." bill said trying to calm Voldemort.

"nuh im nut I'm a worthless piece of muggle cake you know when they say "it was a piece of cake" well I'm da cake." Voldemort cried.

"I undergand ur feelings. they all say imma dorito. but I'm much greater. imma coming from da tostitos fam. tosfam for the intimates."

"an they say food iz life so?????? WE'RE LIFE???" Voldemort realized.

"yes. but imma titan slash demon slash angel slash doritos too. I can do thingzzz-" he was asleep bcose there were too much "z" in his word. muggle stuff in cartoons. you know when the people are lik "zzz" well its the same thing.

voldemorte looked at him sleeping. "I will protect ya..." he whispered in his...

there were no earz???????

it was weirdddd...

but...in his inner self he knew bill would hear him in hiz dreamz..........

but voldemirt loved weird thingzzz- HE WAS SLEEPING 2 NOW..
---------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTAR 4<333333333333333333 comment lik and fav people

luv,

amandine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx