life iznt fair

bellatfjx had her mouth wide open bsose her mouth iz large yknow and her nails were entering in voldy's NEW DOOR HE MADE LUCIUS BUY LAST WEAK??? bellatrix had such powerlful and weird nailz and human anatomy lik her mouth. (PLZ DOU NOT THINK IN A NASTY WAY.)

Lucius was now v-dawg's maid. he had the outfit and all so kawaii. voldy had his wand anywayzzzz so....da floozy would work until he DIED (not of laughing but of LIFE). or that voldy would get bored. LOL TAKE THAT LUCIUS.

wormtail should have dis punishment 2. bcose he iz wormtail.

"close ur mouth bcose something could get in it." voldy laughed so hard.

bill was blushing intensely and chucklingzz awkwardly.

"wat???" voldy asked.

"nothingzz-......." bill began.

"DUNT U FALL ASLEEP ON DIS CRUCIAL MOMWNT OF OUR LIFE STORy." voldemirt shouted at billeh's body. bcose his face and bdy were lik in the same triangle. it annoyed voldy a bit but wat could he do about it. NOTHING.

"i should use a twilight quote to calm dis tensed atmosphere." voldy thought out loud.

bill bodypalmed.

"we hear u yknow?????" bella and bill said at the same timez.

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." v-dawg cried.

"dis iz so awkward v-dawg. plz stop." bill said.

"LET ME HAVE MY FANDOM MOMENT (me everydayzz)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANDALF's BEARD.." he rolled hiz eyez.

"WE R NOT IN LORD OF THE RINGZZ!!!" bill shouted.

"OKAY DUMBLEDORE'Z BEARD OKAY??????????"

"MCGUCKET'S BEARD." bill joined him.

there waz an awkward silence.

bellatrix was getting IMPATIENT. da two men were talking together lik she wasn't

there but she was there bcose they noticed her so she waz there right????

"senpaiz noticed me..." she murmured BUT IT WAZ NOT ENOUGH.

she was not in her master's HEART.....and not in their cocoon of luv. the triangle would pay.

pay.

not really PAY but pay in a dramatic way DUH. bellatrix didnt need money she just needed v-dawg. and food. lik normal humanz but bellatrix wasnt normal of course. lik bill.

"ewww i dont want to have anything in common with the body faced hooker." she thought.

and she wasnt even in her master's best friends on snapchat. he would send her hiz feetz when he was out working but dats it. and she would send him her legs and he didnt dou it back. she even drew a scar lik pOTTER on her forehead so that he would be oobsessed with her.

bellatrix thought she was lucky but what she didn't know iz that all along snape always was voldy's snapchat BF (nut puttin another "F" bcose he iz dead so iits not forever LMAO).

cosplaying nothing else but twolight they would send eachother videos of quotes. until he died of course LMAO. snape's favorite waz "death is peaceful life is harder" luckily 4 him BCOSE HE DIED AFTER. and when voldy killed him he murmured in snape's earz (yes he really did say it in the two earz WOW he iz cool) "i hope u think ur quote iz true now LOL. lets go nagini were going out.".

ANYWAYZ BACK TO BELLATRIX WHO WAZ FRUSTRATED LIK SHE WAZ IN HER PMS. okay diz time she really waz.

"IM HERE!!'!!!!!n dn!!!!!!nxdm" she screamed at them.