Official

(Soffia's Pov)

I've barely slept. I was up all night thinking about Alice and Jasper and vampires. I want to know more, but I do not want to end up dead. Do Jasper and Alice drink from humans? How did I not ask that question first? Rolling my eyes at myself, I drag myself out of bed to get ready for the day.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth, putting my hair into two braids. Going into my room, I put on a pink sweater and a denim overall dress, grabbing my bag. I rush downstairs, head to my Jeep, and make my way to school.

Lunch

Bella and I are outside with everyone else because it's sunny today. I'm sitting besides Bella, just sketching in my book. I haven't seen Alice and Jasper today, but I'm guessing that has something to do with the sun and them being vampires. "He's not here," I hear Jessica say, and looking up, I see she's talking to Bella.

"Whenever the weather is nice, the Cullens disappear," Jessica says to us, "They just ditch?" Bella asked, looking at her. "No, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank 'em out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried the idea out on my parents. Not even close."Jessica says. Yeah, I'm definitely right about it definitely having to do with them being vampires.

As I'm in the middle of my thoughts, someone jumps on top of me, "I'm going to prom with Eric! I asked him, I just took control!" Angela exclaims. Laughing, I push her off of me. "Good for you, Ang," I say softly, looking at her. Out of all this friend group, I'm closer with Bella and Angela, Jessica is just kind of annoying.

"Oh my God, we need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before the dresses get cleaned out." Jessica says to Angela "Can we go with you?" Bella asks looking at them, and I snap my head towards her and give her a look. She shrugs and smiles, I roll my eyes. "Yes! We need your guys' opinions." Angela says. I can't believe she offered for me to go also I should have said I couldn't.

Skip to After school

Jessica and Angela have just been trying on dress after dress, and all Bella's doing is reading like, Why did I even come? "I think this halter makes my boobs look big. What do you guys think?" Jessica asks looking between Bella and me, and I tell her she looks hot as Bella just says she looks great. Rolling my eyes at her, I wondered why she even came if she wasn't going to help them.

Bella tells them she's going to go to the bookstore and meet them at the restaurant. I tell Bella I'm coming with her, and we leave. "Is this why you wanted to come with them? To go to the bookstore?" I ask as we head inside the bookstore, and Bella looks at me and nods as she looks around. I just follow her I notice the book she gets, and my eyes widen. Does she know? shaking my head, she can't know.

She buys the book, and we leave. As we are walking down the sidewalk, I start to get a bad feeling in my stomach and hear footsteps from behind us. Turning around, I don't see anyone, so I turn to Bella and ask, "Did you hear that?" I ask anxiously, and she nods and grabs onto my hand. "Just stay close, Sof," she says softly.

As we keep walking, two guys emerge from the shadow two really wasted guys. Scared, I cling onto Bella's arm and stay behind her. "Wanna beer?" One of them asks, "Just take my bag," Bella says, holding me behind her. "We don't want your bag." The other guy say with a smirk on his lips.

I let out a soft whimper and closed my eyes, hoping this was a dream. Bella pushes me back and uses her bag to wack one of the guys in the groin he falls, and the other guy laughs and comes at me. Bella quickly jumps in front of me before he can grab me. Headlights quickly blind all of us, and a silver Volvo screeches up.

I see Jasper and Edward get out and tell us to get in the car, and I quickly stumble into it. Bella hesitantly gets into the front seat. Jasper quickly follows me and pulls me into his arms. Bella turns to look at us and gives me a weird look. Not caring to deal with her right now, I cling onto him, shaking. He rubs my back and whispers in my ear.