Rules, Punishments, Rewards

(Soffia's Pov)

When I wake up, the first thing I do is open my eyes to see if Alice and Jasper are still in the room. I sigh in relief when I notice Alice next to me reading but not seeing Jasper. "Mornings, Alice," I say in a raspy voice. "Good morning, baby," Alice says cheerfully, settling her book down and leaning down to peck my lips.

"Where's Jasp?" I ask sitting up, "He went to the store for a couple things," she says. "What for?" I ask, leaning my head on her shoulder. "You'll see later," she says, wrapping her arm around me. I groan and look up at her. "Why can't I know now?" I ask, my voice coming off as a whine.

"It's a surprise, no need to whine, love," Alice says, chuckling and kissing my nose. Giggling, I hid my face from her. "You're adorable baby," she says softly. "Shush Alice," I mumble into her chest. "Jasper and I talked well. You were sleeping, annd we want to ask you something when he gets back," Alice says.

Nodding against her, I let myself relax and look up at her: "Will you read to me until he gets back?" I ask, "Of course." She says, picking her book back up, she starts to read it out loud.

A little while later

"Hello, my beautiful girls," Jasper says, walking into the room, "Jasper!" I squeal, getting up and running up to him he laughs and drops his bag, picking me up and hugging me. "Well, hello to you, bubbles," he says. Alice laughs and comes over to Jasper and gives him a kiss.

"Alice said you guys wanted to ask me something, what is it?" I ask, still in his arms, as he carries me over to the bed and gently sets me down as he and Alice take a seat also. "Well, it's about our talk last night," Jasper says.

Feeling my breathing pick up, I look at them scared. "You guys are leaving me, aren't you?" I ask, feeling myself panic and not being able to catch my breath. "No, of course not, baby, look at me and take a deep breath," Alice says, crouching in front of me and grabbing my hand.

I feel myself start to feel calm, and I look over to Jasper. "Thank you, Jasper," I croak out. "Of course, bubbles, next time try to take a deep breath and let us finish before jumping to conclusions so that doesn't happen again," he says gently, rubbing my back.

I nod and look down embarrassed. "It's okay, baby," Alice says, getting up and sitting down next to me but keeping a hold of my hand. "What we wanted to ask was if you would like us to be your caregivers." Alice says looking nervously at Jasper, who gives her a reassuring smile and grabs her hand.

"You, you guys wanna be my caregivers?" I stutter out, looking at them with wide eyes. "Yes, that's if you want us to be Soffia," Jasper says softly. Looking down, I bite my lip and take a deep breath. "I would like that, but could we take it slow?" I ask. "Of course, love. Anything you want, we'll do it at your pace," Alice says, bringing me into a hug.

hugging her back I close my eyes and smile for the first time in a long time, I'm truly happy and have everything I've ever wanted. "For now, how about we go over rules, punishments, and stuff like that?" Jasper says. Nodding, I let Alice hold me on her lap as Jasper gets up and grabs a piece of paper and a pencil.

Rules
1. Bedtime is at ten on school nights and midnight any other night.
2. Eat at least two meals a day.
3. No swearing.
4. If you feel stressed, anxious, or depressed, please come to us.
5. No lying
6. Be respectful.
7. Always let us know where you are so we know you are safe.

Okay, those are the rules for now, but we may add on as we go," Jasper says. Alice looks down at me and smiles, "Do they seem fair, love?" she says. Nodding, I smile, "Yes," I say softly, nuzzling closer to her chest. She chuckles and rubs my back. "Okay, now for punishments and rewards," Jasper says softly, getting ready to write them down.

Punishments
1. Timeout
2. Writing lines
3. Early bedtime
4. No television or video games
5. No sweets

Rewards
1. a new toy
2. sweets or a snack
3. an extended bedtime
4. Movie marathon

"How do those sound bubbles?" Jasper asks, setting his hand on my arm, "Those sound good and fair," I say softly, looking at him. "How are you feeling, baby?" Alice says, while playing with my hair, "A little overwhelms," which I honestly say, letting my eyes close and relaxing again.

"That's normal love take all the time you need there's no rushing," she says, holding me close. Jasper moves closer to us, letting Alice lean against him as he holds both of us. I'm so glad I have both of them they are both so caring, supportive, and loving that I can't believe I found two people who love me for me.

Just being here and laying with them and being in their arms is amazing, I feel content and safe. "Baby, do you want to see what Jasper got at the store?" Alice says you are pulling me out of my thoughts. Opening my eyes, I look at her and nod. Jasper gets up and goes over to the bag that he dropped earlier and brings it over to the bed.

I watch him as he starts to pull things out. "I got you a couple things when I went out," he explains, looking at me. My eyes widen as I excitedly sit up. "What did you get?" I ask curiously, trying to see what's in the bag. Jasper and Alice laugh, as Jasper pulls out a brown stuffed bear.

"The first thing I got you was a stuffed bear I thought you would like it," he says, handing it to me. Taking it, I run my fingers over its soft fabric and smile. "Thank you," I say, hugging the bear to my chest. "Of course, darling," he says, blushing I hide my face in the bear.

"I also got you a blanket," he says, pulling out a pink blanket. Squealing, I reach for it, and he hands it to me. Taking it, I quickly wrap myself in it and look between them before tackling them in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I say, and Jasper and Alice laugh and hug me back.

"Of course, baby," Alice says, kissing my head. "You are very welcome, darling," Jasper says, kissing my cheek and holding me on his lap. "How about before we bring you home we watch movies?" Alice suggested. "Yes!" I squeal and bounce in Jasper's lap excitedly.

"What movie do you want to watch, baby?" Alice says, grabbing the remote, "Care bears!" I say feeling myself start to slip as I get comfortable in Jasper's lap with my new blanket wrapped around me and hugging my new bear to my chest.

"Care bears it is," Alice chuckles as she puts the movie on and gets comfortable next to Jasper and me. Bringing my hand to her, I grab her hand and hold it as the movie starts. Alice brings my hand up to her mouth and kisses it softly before setting our hands on her lap.

The teddy bear and blanket Jasper bought Soffia