Leaving and time out

(Soffia's Pov)
The next day

Mama and Daddy and I are sitting downstairs in the living room with Aunt Rosie and Uncle Emmett playing monopoly. We've been playing for about thirty minutes now and i'm winning, "Daddy you landed on my property!" I say looking up at him and giggling. "Again? How much do I owe you princess?" he ask groaning.

I giggle and hold my hand out, "16! Pay up, daddy," I say, laughing. He sticks his tongue out at me as he sets the money in my hand, I stick my tongue out at him back before placing my money in the right spots. "Aunt Roro it's ur turn" I say, moving closer to her. She smiles and kisses my head before rolling.

As Aunt Rosie rolls the dice, I see Edward walking in with Carlisle and Esme behind him. "Edward, you have to get everyone on board, not just us," Carlisle says as they all walk over to us. "Mama what they talking bouts!" I say looking over to her, "I'm not sure baby" Mama says with a soft smile.

"Get everyone on board with what?" Aunt Rosalie asks looking over to them. "We need to leave forks," Edward says looking between all of us. "What? Why?" Rosalie says standing up and glaring at him. "Mama, I don't want to leave," I say, looking at her as she comes over to me and pulls me onto her lap.

"Why do we need to leave Edward?" Aunt Rosalie asks him again, "Bella's not safe if we are here. We need to leave," Edward explains to her, "This is about that girl, really?" Aunt Rosie snarled at him as Uncle Emmett came over to hold her. "Mama, I don't want to leave," I whined again, leaning my head back to look at her.

"Sh baby, let us talk," Mama says, rubbing my arm. I cross my arms and glare at Edward as I lean into Mama. "This isn't fair," I whisper, "can you just shut up and stop acting like a baby?" Edward shouts as he glares at me. My eyes widen as tears fill my eyes. I quickly get off Mama's lap and go to run away.

"Edward, what the fuck," Jasper says, going over to him as Carlisle steps in front of him, "everyone calm down!" Carlisle says sternly "Edward, you dick," Rosalie growls as Emmett holds her back. "Rosalie," Esme warns, giving her a look. "Baby, look at me," I hear Mama say, crouching in front of me as she holds my arms so I can't run away.

I look at her with tears streaming down my face. I quickly cling to her and hide my face in her neck as I cry. I feel Mama pick me up and softly rock me as everyone else continues to argue around us, "Enough!" Mama shouts getting everyone's attention, "You are upsetting Soffia and the arguing isn't going to help any of the situations" Mama says as she sit down on the couch.

"I know none of us want to move, but for Edward we should because it's what he needs and we are his family," Carlisle says, looking at everyone. Aunt Rosalie hisses before leaving the room, and Uncle Emmett follows her. "Alice, Jasper, please," Edward says, looking at them.

"We will" Mama says softly, gently rock me as I whine in response. "Thank you," he says before I hear him excuse himself to go and tell Bella. I feel Mama stand up and gently move me so I'm resting on her hip as she walks upstairs. "Baby," Mama says, gently setting me down on the bed as we make it to their room.

Crossing my arms I look away from her, "I know you are upset but please don't ignore me" Mama says softly, "look at mama please" mama says again, Turning so I'm facing away from her, "No, this is stupid," I say, grabbing a pillow and throwing it to the floor. "Little girl turn around and stop with the attitude before you end up with your nose in the corner" mama says sternly.

Mama walks over to where I'm facing and looks at me with her arms crossed. "Are you gonna keep up with this attitude or talk to mama?" she ask, I glare at her and grab another pillow and throw it at her feet. "Your mean! Leave me alone," I say before mama grabs my arm. "No, let me go!" I scream as I wiggle and try to get out of her grasp.