A Market Show Down

No ones POV

Once Eda, King and Hunter arrive at the market Eda Decided to land in an ally way to tell Hunter and king the rules.

"Ok so we're just here so mama and get her sweet apple blood and some other stuff so no wandering off In case of an emergency Blondie you take king and Fly back to the owl house and keep your hood up if one guard sees you you'll be taken back in a matter of seconds got"

"Understand"Hunter says Making sure his hoods up and puts Flapjack on his shoulder. "King" Eda says knowing King didn't listen to what she said.

"Huh of uh yeah got it totally know what's going on"He says eating a cupcake out of whatever stand he got it from.

After discussing the rules Eda heads out first with Hunter by her side and King on his head since he got lazy after walking for one minute.

Eda then walks up to a potion shoo to get some stuff while she's buying random shit Hunter and King are sitting on a bench in her sight doing nothing.

After a few minutes of doing nother Hunter takes out an old toy he was able to grab before Belos caught up to him to attack him his old sprig plushy Belos gave him.

"Oooo what's that"King asked waking up from his 10 minute nap. "Oh its an old plushy Belos gave me when I was younger maybe when I was around 10 12ish maybe I don't remember"He tells King patting sprigs head.

"I know Belos is Evil and stuff and he tried to kill me but He actually wasn't that bad of a parental figure for me since I never knew who mine was"He tells King as he raps around his shoulders inside his hood.

"I never knew mine either..." king Says in a sad tone of voice making Hunters eyes widen in disbelief.

"But I thought the owl- I mean Eda was your mom"Hunter asked him. "She is im just adopted and now I am THE CHILD THAT WILL NEVER LEAVE HER BE"King Yells Crawling out of Hunters hood and Standing on top of his head posing.

As he does this Hunter can't help but laugh a little at what he does. After some time Eda comes back with some bags full of stuff and puts it in her hair in a bit of a rush.

"Alright guys I got my elixirs and now to go get some more food"Eda says taking in elixir out of her hair.

"YAY CANDY"king yells raising his hands. "No candy"Eda replies To him putting her hood back on and putting king in her pouch.

"WEH"King Yells once more as Eda walks away with Hunter by her side.

Once they arrive at the market Eda goes to grab some Meat she Gave Hunter his first Mission as he called it.

To make sure King doesn't get Candy also to grab some Griffin eggs for Luz.Hunter Nods as Eda Slips the pouch over Hunters head with King Inside mad as Hell to The point he almost sounds like an angry Tea Kennel.

Hunters Pov•
I walk around the market With King in the pouch Eda gave me to keep him in place He still looks mad at not being able to eat candy.

"Come on king let's go get Luz Some Griffin Eggs and Maybe some Chips if they have any"I Tell Him walking over to a stand to see if they have what I'm looking for.

While I'm distracted King Slips out of the pouch and runs over to the candy Section to grab some stuff.

Mean while with Mama Eda•

As Eda was stealing the meat she was grabbing she was walking to where Hunter was Grabbing Griffin Eggs for Luz she sees some Guards got up to someone.

Since she thought that it may have to do with the day of unity or Hunter she decided to Listen into there conversation.