We Meet once again

•Hunters POV

Today's the day The owl lady's sister Ms old lady goth comes for her monthly visit so to not run into her I locked myself in the room I'm staying in Try getting through that Lilith.

*Chris chirp*

"What do you mean I should say hi she's the worst she doesn't even like me just because Belso use to pay attention to me cause I was the teen prodigy"I tell Flapjack but he wasn't listening to me.

"Not my fault I had better ideas for the coven..."I mumble to myself.

*Chirp Chirp*

"Ugh, you wouldn't get it it's not like I wanna be mean to her it's just... Ugh never mind Forget it..."I Say hugging my legs before heading someone trying to open the door.

"Uh Hunter ya good in there." oh its just The Human. "Im fine Luz go away!" I yell "Listen I know you don't like Lilith but she's not as bad as you think just come and say Hi then you can hide all you want."

I then look at Flapjack and he looks at me with a stern look and points to the door.
"Ugh fineeee but only for you."I say getting up and changing into some Red sweats, A black hoodie, and fixing my hair a Little.

I then walk down to see Lilith Greeting the owl lady and the Tube bird thing then not even a minute later she sees me.

"What is he doing here!?"She screams taking out her staff.
"Hold it Lilly He's with us now He ran away from the Emperor's Coven and is now on the run."Eda tells her Showing her a wanted poster.

"I see... Fine but how do we know he's not lying."She asked her. "Well we know he's not cause his story checks out and you should have seen him without the bandages he was a bloody mess."

"Can we not talk about that..."I say trying my best to not remember what happened. "Fine but this Doesn't mean we're friends after what you did to hurt my Niece,nephew, and sister you don't deserve my forgiveness."

"Can't believe I'm the one sayings this but don't you think that's a little harsh?" Eda says to her.

"It's alright she's right anyway not like you forgave that easily anyway."I tell her acting like I don't care even though I really did.

"I don't even get why she's so mean to me anyway she use to love Taking care of me when I was younger and always happy to see me but now she just hates me and I still never found out why..."

"Welp now that you both saw each other again I'ma go take a 24 Hour nap now." Eda says walking up the stairs as King crawls on the couch and starts taking a nap as well.

"EDA YOU CANT TAKE A 24 HOUR NAP ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!" Lilith yells out running after her before turning back to me with a Stern look and running back upstairs to catch Eda.

"*Sigh* I knew this was a bad idea coming out of the room." I mumble out going back upstairs till Luz stops me.

"Hey don't worry she'll warm up to you being around eventually you just have to give her time I mean you were the Golden guard and Always would brag about being a teen prodigy as she would say."

I then look at her very confused "what do you mean brag I never bragged about being the teen prodigy?"I ask her then she looked at me confused.

"But she told us that you always would brag about it and annoy her when you got the chance?"

"Okay yeah Sometimes but whenever I wasn't I was either studying or on a mission which was always."I told her as we both think for a moment.

"Hmmmmm wait now that I think about it how did You an Lilith become enemies *gasp* Did you try to kill her?" She says as she whispered the last part.