A Break

Bruce and Clark have been dating for a year now Clark is half surprised that Bruce never took a break for the last 20 years from protecting Gotham. Clark came up with an idea. He needed to talk with Alfred and Bruce's sons first.

Monday

After a long day at work, Clark patrolled and then visited the mansion. He headed to the kitchen to look for Alfred, Clark smiled of course he was cooking "so what is the bat eating for today" Alfred threw a knife Clark dodged it "oh...Master Kent, My apologies it seems your getting better at sneaking up on people" Alfred continued boiling pasta "Me...Really?" Alfred just nodded yes "If your looking for Bruce He got called for a late meeting at the office," Alfred said "oh not today...I wanted to talk to you" Alfred closed the pot, and turned to face Clark "Me...alright, Do you want some tea" Clark nodded no, Alfred poured a cup of tea for himself as both men sat down. "I wanted to ask if it was possible to arrange a...break for Bruce...I just found out he never stepped back from working as Batman and as Bruce Wayne too." Alfred smiled "I'd be happy to help you master kent...what can I do," Alfred asked "I know Damian just turned 18 and I figured when he's free he can watch over Gotham with Tim's help" Alfred took a sip of his tea "They are busy this week with school work" Clark's smile disappeared "Until this weekend" Alfred continued "Those boys work fast when it comes to School" Clark smiled again "Thank You" Alfred just nodded and got back to cooking. "I bet the kids will be hungry when they get back, maybe I can bake a pie," Clark said, the last sentence was more of a question "Sure thing but you better get changed if you don't want to ruin the suit," Alfred said "Right," Clark said as he flew to Bruce's room, a few months after they started dating Bruce allowed Clark to have a drawer, Clark put on a blue shirt and jeans. Clark went to the kitchen, and Alfred pointed out where everything was for a pie. 

1 hour later

Clark made strawberry pie and took it out of the oven, Clark did want the kids to have a pie but he also wanted to prove to Alfred that he can cook too. Alfred was done with the pasta but also made salad. Clark was going to wash dishes but Alfred stopped him "I think this, I can handle" Alfred grabbed a plate from Clark's hands, Clark knew sooner or later Alfred would tell him to relax and sit in the living room plus now he knows Alfred can get a little territorial when someone is taking over his kitchen.
Clark sat down on the couch and worked on an article that was due tomorrow he was almost done so he figured he can use his super speed to finish faster and he did that's when Bruce came in. Bruce took off his shoes, blazer, tie, and belt and untucked his black dress shirt, He spotted a worried Clark looking at him. Clark set aside his laptop on the coffee table he could tell the other man was stressed,  Bruce sat on Clark's lap and rested his legs on the couch Clark wrapped his arms around Bruce as Bruce rested his head on Clark's shoulder "Do you want to talk about it" Clark whispered "The Board fired Lucious I tried to convince them not to but it didn't work" Bruce said "Do you know why" Clark asked "They found out he was helping Batman...helping me for the last 20 years" Bruce said, Clark frowned he knew Bruce would blame himself Clark lifted the others man chin so they can face each other "It's. Not. Your. Fault." Clark said loud and clear, Bruce just kissed him, and Clark kissed him back the kiss started to get longer until Damian and Tim barged in with their eyes closed "Father! Your kids are here" Damian shouted, Both men chuckled "open your eyes" Bruce said, Damian and Tim slowly did. He saw both men cuddling on the couch. "This is a rare sight I thought you despised cuddling" Bruce just glared at him "Alfred and I made dinner" Damian and Bruce raised an eyebrow, The kids hurried to the kitchen.

"Alfred let you cook," Bruce said "Yup I just cooked a pie," Clark said as Bruce got off him, Clark followed. The kids loved the pie so did Bruce.
After Bruce was done with patrol, he took off his suit, went to his room, and took a shower.
After he was done, he saw Clark laying on his bed reviewing his article. "And I'm the workaholic," Bruce joked as soon as he got in bed Clark put away his laptop, and Bruce laid on his side he was trying to sleep but he felt arms wrapping around him and lips kissing his neck Clark knew Bruce's spot. he turned around and kissed Clark, as Clark kissed back he finally asked Bruce about a break "I was thinking" Clark said, Bruce ignored it "if you would consider taking a break"  Clark asked between the kisses he moved to Bruce's neck. "No," Bruce said, Bruce let out faint moans "why not" Clark asked as he kept kissing and sucking on the other man's neck, "Gotham never sleeps, it needs me" Bruce whispered then Clark kissed all the way down until he reached his Bruce's chest he started to lick and suck them. Bruce's moans got louder "I took care of it, Tim and Damian will take care of Gotham," Clark said, "h-how long...is the...break" Bruce struggled to ask "2 days, Saturday and Sunday," Clark said as he stroked his chest and kissed his neck Bruce gripped Clark's hair as he moaned "f-fine," Bruce said, Clark smiled he took his boxers off, Bruce did the same, every time Clark and Bruce had sex Clark would use his fingers to open up Bruce but he has a different idea this time.
Clark moved "What are you doing," Bruce asked then he felt a warm sensation he faintly gasped then Clark licked his hole. This was the first time he did this, Bruce's hole quickly got wet that's when he sucked his hole, Bruce moaned louder and gripped the sheets, Clark kept going until he was able to put his tongue inside Bruce, "Fuck" Bruce whispered Clark didn't stop "Clark...stop" Bruce whispered Clark ignored it "stop!...or I'll cum" Bruce pushed Clark off and said "I want your cock inside me" as soon as Clark heard that he smashed his lips against Bruce. Both of their members were leaking precum, Clark pulled away from the kiss and slowly presses his member in, Bruce winced and gripped the sheets when it was all in, Clark let it sit for a second thrust in Bruce gasped and moaned. 
Clark kept thrusting and thrusting he started to gain speed, Bruce's moans got louder "Clark, Faster!" Bruce begged. Clark went faster Clark leaned and began to kiss Bruce then continued to thrust harder, Bruce wrapped his arms and legs around Clark as he thrusted in faster and harder which made him a moaning mess. When both of them were close, Clark took out his member until the tip was still inside and thrusted in roughly, both men came. Clark took his member out and rested on the bed.

Bruce rested on Clark "You really want to take a break, this weekend" Clark asked, Bruce looked up at Clark " someday I was going to test Tim and Damian if they were ready to watch over Gotham....so yes" Bruce said with a smirk he kissed Clark "let's go shower" Clark said as he pulled away from the kiss and went to the shower, Bruce followed.

To be Continued...