{ harry potter and the chamber of secrets }

{ scenario 1 }
it's your first year at hogwarts! a school where you can practice how to control your magic, where you're surrounded around people just like you, and where you see the one, the only, harry potter in person!  to your knowledge, the whole idea of hogwarts is teaching children how to control magic before sending them off to the world, but it gets harder as the years process. you think this will be a normal year at hogwarts, but boy are you wrong. this year, a chamber gets opened for the first time in a while, wreaking havoc on students, teachers and ghosts.
♡︎
{ scenario 2 }
you've been at hogwarts for { certain amount of years } and honestly, mothings really changed much to your knowledge. you have the same housemates, the same friends, the same enemies and the same teachers. a couple of things are different, a new professor, and a chamber being opened for the first time in a while, wreaking havoc on students, teachers and ghosts. you just knew this wouldn't be a normal year.
♡︎
{ scenario 3}
{ character name } been at hogwarts for { certain amount of years } and honestly, mothings really changed much to their knowledge. they have the same housemates, the same friends, the same enemies and the same teachers. a couple of things are different, a new professor, and a chamber being opened for the first time in a while, wreaking havoc on students, teachers and ghosts. they just knew this wouldn't be a normal year.