{ harry potter and the goblet of fire }

{ scenario 1 }
you've been at hogwarts for { certain amount of years } and honestly, mothings really changed much to your knowledge. you have the same housemates, the same friends, the same enemies and the same teachers. a couple of things are different, a new professor, you can go to hogsmeade { third year is the youngest year allowed to go } and of course the first years. when you got to school, you heard about the triwizard tournament and was excited, maybe this was the chance for a normal year. a normal year with two different schools here for the tournament, you was so excited...until harry's name was called from the goblet of fire and you knew it wasn't going to be a normal year.
♡︎
{ scenario 2 }
{ character name } been at hogwarts for { certain amount of years } and honestly, mothings really changed much to their knowledge. they have the same housemates, the same friends, the same enemies and the same teachers, besides the new dada arts professor. plus, they can go to hogsmeade { third year is the youngest year allowed to go }when they got to school, they heard about the triwizard tournament and was excited, maybe this was the chance for a normal year. a normal year with two different schools here for the tournament, they were so excited...until harry's name was called from the goblet of fire and they knew it wasn't going to be a normal year.