The Grand Finale

Ant Pov:

"This isn't what I was expecting when I walked into your room Ant." Kaiko's eye's were burning with some unknown emotion.

I swallowed hard not knowing what to expect, Maddy shifting nervously beside me, I slowly put my book away so it wouldn't be destroyed in the ensuing fight.

Then Kaiko broke into a grin, "Welcome to our family, Madeline. It seems you two need to be left alone for a little while." Kaiko said leaving and locking it from the other side so only the inside could unlock it.

I looked over at Maddy who immediately kissed me with a passion and I hugged her and pulled her onto the bed with me, rolling around play fighting and with her ending up on top of me.

"You always win." I complained,

"This is what you get as a punishment." She said kissing me again,

"Then what do I get as a reward?" I asked playfully, 

"The same thing except doubled." Maddy said, curling up next to me.

Fontaine Pov:

"YEESS! I finally won! DAD! I WON OUR BET! YOU OWE ME FIFTY DOLLARS!" I yelled,

"No way!" Dad said scrambling to get into the office where me and Mum were,

"Ant and Maddy are a thing?" Will asked in astonishment,

"Well if you call making out with each other a thing, then, yes they are together" Kaiko replied,

A/N: This is the last chapter for this book! Yes, as sad as it is, this story is finished, I did say it would be a short story and it has been one heck of a ride, shoutout to maddystone06 for inspiring me to do this in the first place.

Comment (I need ideas, please? Don't be silent readers. It's not hard ;))

Vote if you liked this story and check out some of my other story's.

<3

TheDeepFanfic