Im really here! Pt.2 (Ch.1)

We all walk out following Louis.

"Where exactly are we going?" Violet asks Louis.

"Now that my friend is a surprise!" Louis exclaims causing Violet to groan.
We walk for another block or two until we finally reach a bus stop
"And now we wait." Says Louis.

We stood at that bus stop for ten minutes my boredom increasing by the second
"How much longer until this bus arrives" I ask Louis.

"Not much longer darling." He replies.

I sigh and sit back down on the concrete. We sit there for another five minutes until the bus finally arrives.

"It's about god damn time." Duck shouts as we hop on the bus. Louis pays our bus fee and we take our seats. Im in the back with Louis sitting on his lap while the others sit in the rows in-front of us.
The bus ride was short no longer than fifteen minutes. We arrive at our destination, everyone is happy to finally be here.
We hop off the bus and thank the driver.

I look up to see where Louis has taken us and I see a sign that reads "Wheeles roller rink" I squeal with excitement.

"You seem excited." Violet says looking in my direction.

"I really am, I love roller skating!" I say hugging Louis "Thank you!"

"No problem darling, I knew you'd love it." He says hugging me back.
We enter the roller rink and pay out entry fee.
I rush over to the area to pick my skates.

"Size 7 please" I say to the lady working behind the counter. Everyone else gets there skates and heads back to our table, I ask louis if he could stay back with me for a minute as I have a question to ask him.

"What did you need gorgeous?" He asks smiling at me.

"We'll-" I begin "my parents are out of town this weekend, and ok with me having a friend over to keep me company, so I was wonder-" I get cut off by Louis finishing my sentence.

"If I'd like to come spend the weekend with you?"

"Yes." I reply blushing.

"Ofcourse I'll come over" he says grinning
We then walk over to the others and put on our skates.

"What took you two love birds so long?" Asks Marlon.

"We were just making plans." Says Louis.

"Hey slowpokes hurry up and get out here!" Duck shouts.
We all skate out to the rink. Louis and I hold hands as we skate around the rink. It felt like dream being here with him.

We continue to skate, eat snacks and talk for the next 2 hours before we have to go home.
Marlon calls his parents to pick us up that way we don't have to pay bus fair.

Marlons parents arrive with their car and we all hop in, we start driving dropping off each friend one at a time.
Starting with Brody, then Mitch, Duck, violet, and finally me and Louis.
We hop out of the car and thank Marlons parents.

Hey there another short chapter this time but chapters will get longer I just need to break things up or I'll be writing a full 20 page essay for each chapter and stuff like that so hope you enjoyed part 2 of chapter one! Next post will be tomorrow