Info

Terms:

Non-Shénqí — is similar to the term Muggles

Shénqí — Magical

Fǎshī — Mage

Age:

Severus was 32 during chapter 2, basically during their first year.

Lucy is biologically 27 during the Philosopher's Stone, but physically 7 years younger than that.

She was 17 during Season 1 until the Tenroujima Sinking. 18 during the Grand Magic Games. 19 during the Alvarez War.

19+7 = 26. And it was already September 1st when the school year started so she's 27.

Lisanna

Like it was said in the first chapter, she came back AFTER the war not after the Edolas Arc. Truthfully, she did come back with the team, however, she was taken away for eight years hence she came back after the war.

But not as herself, it would be explained in the future chapters, like during the Goblet of Fire book.

Hogwarts Letter:

Lucy immediately got an admission letter during chapter 2 because Hogwarts has wards and charms recognizing children at the age of "11" that will be joining the school year.

The wards and charms made by the founders assumed that she was a child and admitted her immediately upon arrival

Vaults:

Vault 1, 2, 3, 10, 30, 45, 47, 51, 68, 60, 70, 71, and 99 all belong to the Xīngs and Rens. As the only one by the Wizarding World, it belongs to Lucy.

Regulus Palace:

During the battle for the Throne in Tiānsháng Empire those who have fled to Earth and established the Regulus Palace in the Wizarding World, thus creating the Xīng's, the first family of the Sacred Thirty One. Last resident of the Palace was Prince Chaun, Lucy's granduncle who never married.

Sun Palace:

Same situation among the other people from the Ren Imperial Family. The last resident of this palace was Princess Imperial Roulan Ren, who is Lucy's great grandaunt, who was never married either. Thus making the Ren's as the second family among the Sacred Thirty One.

Wand:

Ollivander always has the 13", Yggdrasil, Thestral and Phoenix core wand. He and his ancestors had never been able to sell it until Lucy.