Chapter 4

She arrived at the Regulus Palace, it looks exactly like the Regulus Palace back in the Northern Empire. It was the palace given to the war princes, or in her situation, princesses of the empire as a proof of achievement.

"Just the way I remember it," She muttered. This palace was bestowed, or rather gifted, to her during her sixth birthday, "Virgo,"

With a ding, there was her celestial spirit, "Yes, Princess?"

"You guys saw what happened, right?"

"Yes, Princess,"

"Good," She nodded, "Can you unpack my stuff to the master bedroom while I cook? Thank you,"

The pink haired celestial spirit bowed and disappeared in a speck of golden dust. She hummed to herself as she looked around the place. The garden has a big lake and a gazebo in the middle, and there was a training area. Since she was emancipated, the ministry cannot trace her "magic" or her wand, because even if she is currently 11 in this world, she is legally an adult.

Then, the one place she wanted to see. The library. If this Palace has been here for a very long time, then there has to be books for her to know the ins and outs of the Magical Community of this world. Not to mention, there was also the fact that she had no idea where she was. Or what this dimension is called.

She was in an unknown territory. With her taking the title of the Lady from two houses of the Sacred Thirty One, and a well-known "Dark House", she will be in a spotlight and attention just below the Boy-Who-Live, Heir Harry James Potter. She just took the Slytherin House to get that scrutiny off of the boy's back for being the heir of the Slytherin House.

Why am I being nice to a kid I never met? Even she's confused as to why she did that. Maybe it's because she weighs the pros and cons of his situation. But she believed that it was best if it was left alone.

It was September 1st, she got ready around five o'clock. She was sort of excited to be in a school, since Hogwarts is her first one. She pushed her trolley, cursing her eleven years old body for a certain situation she dreaded until she turned 17. It was a severe case, or rather a nasty curse of a magic induced insomnia. One that she caught when she was 10, the caster only said that it will be gone on her 17th birthday.

She wasn't in a hurry, so when she arrived 20 minutes before 11 o'clock already. So she rushed in finding a compartment, until she found a semi-empty compartment with two boys, one was a redhead the other was with black hair.

"Ah, is it alright if I sit with you two?" She smiled at them, "I'm not comfortable in a compartment with too many people," unless they were the team.

"Uhm.." The two boys looked at one another, then the redhead told her, "It's alright, take a seat!"

"Thank you!" She took a seat next to the redhead.

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley," The redhead introduced himself.

"Harry, Harry Potter,"

"Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia," The two boys turned to her.

"Blimey! As in The Lucy Heartfilia? Lady Xing-Ren?" A realization hit Lucy, she did tell the goblins to keep her having the title of Lady Slytherin as a secret.

"A pleasure to meet you Lady Heartfilia," Harry held out a hand which she accepted and shook on it.

"The pleasure is all mine, Heir Potter-Black," She smiled appraisingly at the boy as she saw the ring that glistened by the sunlight before it turned invisible again, glad that she did the right thing by having the goblins tell him about his heirships.