5.

"Guys where is Su-hyeok?" Everyone went silent and realised that he was not here "You were with him right?" i asked Cheong-san "He was.." he answered quitely.

<>

"N/n i'm so sorry for letting him alone" Cheong-san came beside me and sat, i didn't answer but just put my head down "Don't worry, he's fast and strong and he can be in a good hiding spot" he tried to comfort me "I hope so..fuck i shouldn't have let him alone.." i spoke while i buried my head between my legs and hands.

Tears started dropping down my eyes and Cheong-san pulled me and hugs me, "Its okay, i know he's okay.." he spoke to me.

<>

"I-sak..why are your hands so cold?" i heard On-jo speaking , i lift my head and stood up, oh no. I saw I-sak's nose bleeding , i ran towards her "Yah what's wrong? you okay?" I asked "No, i'm not a zombie!" she spoke, she ran towards the mirror and saw her red bloody eyes and her bloody nose, she slowly turns towards me and On-jo, No..not
I-sak.

On-jo ran towards her and hugged her, "Yah i'm not one of them, right?" My eyes started tearing up, On-jo didn't speak but just hugs her "Hey i'm not a zombie, knock it off" she spoke to On-jo "N/n i'm not right?" She spoke to me, and i shake my head "No..you're not, don't worry" i said and ran to hug her.

Cheong-san grabs On-jo and Gyeong-su grabs me, "No..let me go." i say to Gyeong-su, i saw Gyeong-su tearing up as well but just shakes his head, "Let me fucking go!!" i shout this time and tried to get off his grip but he was stronger, I-sak slowly fell on the floor and her bones started to crack, Gyeong-su held my head buried to his neck so i cannot watch the sight in front of me, i felt my breathing speeding up again and Gyeong-su just caress my back "Its okay.." he spoke while holding back his tears, i sobb on his shoulder and continued to comfort me.

I heard a thumb outside, and that's when i realised I-sak is gone..my dearest friend..is gone.

Gyeong-su slowly lets me go and my legs gave up and fell on the floor, i cried silently and Gyeong-su came and hugged me "fuck..its too much already.." i spoke quietly "I know.." he answered.

<>

"Come on guys, we can't last longer here" I shoot my head up to Cheong-san "What do you mean?" i spoke.

"The rope from earlier." he spoke "Gyeong-su.." "yes?..what..?...what is it?"

<>

"Gyeong-su you go first" he was about to go down but he didn't "Why? did you see something?" he asks worried "No..just go" but Gyeong-su didn't move "Rock paper scissors?" "Boy just go" He finally goes down.

Everyone were already down expect Nam-ra Cheong-san and On-jo, and me, "On-jo let's go" Cheong-san spoke but she didn't answer "Guys if you think that you gonna talk for hours, then you're wrong" i decided to speak "And On-jo please just go bcuz i'm going to wet my pants" she looks at me and stood up to go down, Nam-ra was next, and then Cheong-san and the doors and the windows are going to break any minute.

"Y/n you go first" he spoke to you "Dumbass just go!" i shout "But-" "Nope, don't say a thing and go!" i cut him off, and some of the zombies head and arms started reaching inside the room "Boy just go and don't stay like that!!" he sighs as he takes the rope and slides him self down, it wasn't that long when the barricades started breaking "Come on hurry up Cheong-san" he was almost down, the the zombies started one by one to come in the room.

One of the zombies suddenly jumped on me, oh no. I fell down with the zombie but gladly i fell the rope and grabbed it but obviously a zombie grabs my foot, "Fuck!" i was successfully alive, "Yah Y/n!" wait i recognise that voice, i look up and see Su-hyeok "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" I shout at him.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?!" he shouts back "I'm trying to save myself, as you can see" i roll my eyes, but my hands started sweating and hurting "Yah look down" he says "I know you dumbass" i tried hitting the zombie with my feet but it won't let go "what are you doing asshole? kick it!" Gosh this boy "Look i'm trying okay? it won't let go"

I was going to slip from the zombies grip, "Fuck, Su-hyeok..i think i'm going to fall.." i tried to go up the rope but the zombies grip was really strong "No you're okay, try stronger!" "IM TRYING YOU DICKHEAD!!" i scream and he flinches, "Okay wait i will come," i sigh "Okay..WAIT NO!" he raised his eyebrows "STAY THERE DON'T" "Shut up i'm coming" he tried to put his feet on the other gutter but slipped "Shit" he cursed under his breath.

"Wait" he tried to catch his breath "Su-hyeok i think you need to look up.." i said quietly, he looks up and saw the zombie, the zombies blood drops on his handsome face and the zombie fell. And he took his chance to jump.

He lands on top of me, "Wait i'm coming down." he goes down and i felt his muscular chest on my back it made me shiver, and his hot breath on my neck "The hell you think you're doing?" i ask him "I'm trying to save you dumb bitch" he says "watch your mouth" we both didn't realize the down there everyone were looking at us.

his hands are already on my waist, i felt him kicking the zombie with his feet and the zombie finally lets go, he takes a deep breath "Fuck finally" his hot breath on my neck made my whole body shiver.."Yah..stop hugging me" i say "Why? i like the position we are right now" i saw him smirk.

I felt like turning, not like a zombie, like a tomato.

"knock it off dumbass" i secretly smile "You like it?" he asks "Kinda.." now he was the one to become silent and become red.

<>
Uhmm forget to tell you guys, on the next chapter will be smut, so prepare yourselves for some spice.