7.

"So..if i say something will you believe me?" i ask Su-hyeok as we both were sitting on the table after our sex, and that was the best sex ever.

He made me feel so special and spoke really sweet words to me, i liked it but..i'm not sure if i could trust him. "And what do you wanna say?" he repiled, frowning his eyebrows, i stay silent for a moment and then spoke "I was bitten.." i spoke quietly..i saw his eyes widening, he quickly takes my arms and checks, then he spots the bite mark on my wrist.

"No..it must been just a scratch.." he speaks while smiling at you, "No..i was..but i'm still normal though, i haven't turned since i came here, but the confusing things are that i can smell feel, plus hear anything clearer, and its just so weird.." you confirmed and he was really too stunned to speak, "So..you are a half zombie half human..?" he asks.

I nod while looking at his beautiful eyes, he looks so fucking hot under the moonlight..

"Well..i hope you don't eat me while i'm asleep.." he says while smiling at you, and you just roll your eyes smiling back, he pats your head "Its okay..at least if you're okay.." goddamn this boy, he's making me wanna eat him.

"Su-hyeok..i'm sleepy.." i speak while trying to keep my eyes open, and he just laughs, "Okay..let's go back." he said.

<>

I woke up from the sunlight outside and besides Dae-su's snoring noises, i felt someone's head on my shoulder, it was Su-hyeok we both slept on the floor.

The fact that we had sex yesterday still makes me blush out of nowhere.

I felt someone's eyes on me, i looked at Cheong-san and smiled "Good morning," he smiled back and nods, "Go back to sleep" i shake my head "I can't.." i said while standing up slowly.

I sat beside Cheong-san and everyone started waking up slowly.

<>

"We need to get a phone.." i spoke while standing up from my chair, "From where?" Su-hyeok asks you, "Uhmm..from the principal's office.." everyone looked at me, "What? there are so many phones in there.." Cheong-san stood up aswell "I'm going with you.."  he spoke and i nod.

"Come on Y/n," Cheong-san spoke while waiting for me outside the window, "Wait i'm comingg" i said while getting my black vest.

He gives me his hand and i take it, we continue to walk slowly across the tin ledge, "Be careful N/n" Cheong-san says, i heard footsteps behinde me and i saw Su-hyeok "Boy what the fuck are you doing?" i saw him roll his eyes "Following you guys, obviously.." i just ignore him and continued to be careful on the ledge.

Suddenly i heard Su-hyeok and Cheong-san talking, they were talking about On-jo, "Dumbass you should tell her!" I heard Su-hyeok whisper "No way in hell" Cheong-san replied "Guys are we going to talk about love while we are in life and death situation??" i shout and that made the zombies inside the other classroom scream into the windows "Sorry" Cheong-san mutter's.

"Okay let's just be..faster cause i'm gonna shit my pants if i look down," i said while breathing slowly "Then don't look down.." Su-hyeok decides to open his mouth, and i just look at him in disbelief "Fucking bastard." i mutter.

<>

We were already in front ot the teachers office but i saw Cheong-san shaking his head and that means that we cannot go in there.

"What should we do..?" i whisper but Cheong-san shuts me up, "Do you hear that?" we stay silent for a moment then we heard a female scream outside the teachers office.

All the zombies follows the scream and we got the chance to go inside.

We slowly started crawling towards the table where all the phones are, but then i saw a girl crashing all the phones.

We all looked each other confused, "who the fuck is that?" i whisper "I think its a girl.." he whispers back "Well no shit." I reply "I will kill you all," i heard the girl speaking but her bones where cracking.

All of this blood around the floor and windows made me hungry but i tried shrugging it off, "I will try to get a phone from there" i whispered "Okay but be careful" Cheon-san replied.

A blue phone was right in front of me but not so close, i tried to reach it quietly but it made a noise and it got the girl's attention, the girl slowly looked at me "Oh hi Min-ji" i said "I WILL KILL YOU" she suddenly jumped over me, "GIRL GET OFF ME," all of the zombies starts to come in the living room again, Su-hyeok pushed her off of me and he helped me get up.

We tried to block the zombies with the desks, but the zombies weren't even noticing me, "What the fuck? Uhm heyyy, i'm right here!!" some of the zombies followed my sound but didn't even lay a finger on me.

"Y/N ITS NOT THE TIME RIGHT NOW!!" Cheong-san grab's my arm and pulls me out of the teacher's office, "WAIT!!" i shout as i looked at Su-hyeok and he looked back at me, he got out of the window.

Me and Cheong-san ran for our lives, as the zombies chased us.

"Cheong-san!! here" i pointed at the principal's office, we quickly got in and tried to catch our breaths "Uhm what the fuck?" Cheong-san looked at me confused, then he saw Gwi-nam and the principal, Gwi-nam tied the principal's hands and had a knife on the other hand.

~

Sorry guys for not posting for so long but i just had school work and didn't have time<3