6.

"Close it already!!" Na-yeon shouts "DON'T YOU SEE THAT N/N WAS OUT THERE?!" Gyeong-su screams at her "Its not a bad thing to close it.." she says quietly.

I look at Su-hyeok, gosh i missed him so much but someone interrupted my thoughts, it was Nam-ra "Glad you made it.." she smiled and i smile back at her, she pulls me for a hug and i obviously hug her back.

Then the Ms. Park comes to me "N/n are you okay? are you hurt?" she asks being worried "No don't worry i'm okay" she gladly nods.

I felt Su-hyeok grabbing my shoulders turning me around and pulling me towards him, he bends over my level "Let me see your face..were you hurt?" he asks while staring at me "No..i'm not..were you?" i ask quietly but he only smiles at me softly, god that smile, send help.

But he was awfully close to my face.."Can you actually let go of me now.." i ask and he lets me go, i see the others looking at a laptop and i go to them.

"What are you guys searching?" i ask "We are searching for internet," "oh.." i nod "Go in your facebook" Dae-su says to Joon-yeong "Hell no they are too many notifications" he answers.

<>

Suddenly the rope started swinging and caught my attention, "Uhm.." i nudge Cheong-san beside me and he looks at me "What..?" he asks i point towards the window, he looks at me confused, i slowly walk towards the window "Y/n where are you going?" the teacher asks and that caught everyone's attention "The rope keep's swinging, i wanna see what it is.." I answer "Be careful N/n.." as i slowly walk towards the window and i was already really close to the window.

The rope kept swinging and suddenly the window crashed, the window broke and some of the glass lands on my face "Y/n!!" some of them shouts "Ouch it stings!" i say, Su-hyeok grabs my hand "Yah are you okay?" he asks "Do you think i'm okay?" i ask while glaring at him.

<>

While Nam-ra was removing the glass from my face, the others were trying to kill a zombie out of the window, Gyeong-su finally grabs the laptop and throws it at the zombie and the zombie falls.

I was still laughing at the situation when Su-hyeok grabbed a mop to kill the zombie but it accidentally hit Gyeong-su.

"you're done.." Nam-ra said "Thank you" you replied "Hey..you're nose is bleeding.." Na-yeon says while backing away and that caught my attention. Everyone suddenly went silent "Ahh..it was because Su-hyeok hit me with the mop earlier." he says while chuckling "Stay back, don't come closer..you were bit, weren't you?" Gosh this girl "No he wasn't, Su-hyeok accidentally hit him with the rope earlier i saw him!" i decided to come in the conversation.

But Su-hyeok just grabs me by the arm, i look at him "No let me go, he wasn't bitten" i said getting irritated "Is Y/n the only one that believes me? fuck i wasn't bitten!" he shouts.

But suddenly i felt my left hand cracking, i immediately pulled my hand out of Su-hyeok's hand and go to the corner, my hand keeps cracking as my vision starts to become all red, shit, i was bitten when i jumped from the window..

I started searching where i was bitten and saw a bite mark on my wrist, "Shit.." i curse under my breath, my whole body is hurting from the cracking but no one pays me attention and that was a relief, i don't want them to know that i was bitten.

My head starts to crack and i felt my left eye burning, i couldn't feel my body, but my mind was telling me that i'm hungry.."Shut the fuck up.." i said while hitting my head "Shit...i'm fucking hungry.." i noticed Su-hyeok not so far away from me, but he didn't pay so much attention to where i was, i slowly walk to him, i stare at him neck..just eat him..i was going to bite him but he noticed me "Y/n.." his voice..his voice woke me up..i quickly look at him "Yeah? what is it?" he looks at me worried "Are you okay? you're weird.." he says quietly.."Yes..i'm okay.."