Black ghost?

Third persons pov:

as [Y/N] was staring into wednesday's eyes she felt a tingling sensation in the back of
her head..

sand like black particles started to pour out
of her body. It starts to take a form of a person and yet it looked nothing like a human.
it's mouth was streched all the way to where ears should be and it's body was covered in what looked to be bandages.
it's hind legs were arched .
it was like time was stopped for a moment, before it starts to circle around the three girls.

then suddenly Enid spoke up.
*cough* "As I was saying ,[Y/N]
this the new kid coming to nevermore". [Y/N] looks at her confused."In middle of the school year?". she replied.

suddenly Ajax walks over to the three girls."Yo, Enid your not going to believe what I heard about your roommate, She eats human flesh, totally chowded down on the kid she murdered, you better watch out".

Enid steps back to reveal the goth girl by her side."quite the contrary I actually  flay the bodies of my victims and feed them to my managerie of pets". said the goth girl. the young Smirnov was taken aback by what she said and suddenly her phone rang.*ring* *ring* " Oh, sorry guys gotta take this, it's my mother I'll see you guys later". she the walks off .

[Y/N] pov:

"hello mother". I said as soon as I answered the phone."HONEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?".my mother said worried on the phone."yes, I'm fine mother, why did something happen!?". I said starting to get nervous.on the phone:"*sob* y-your brother*sob* he got caught". hearing that my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach."......w-what ". my voice cracked as my mother spoke softly on the phone."Zane got caught in the middle of his flight back home it was on the news...*sniffle*". as I heard her adding on I quickly ran to the principal's office bursting in, principal Weems gave me a questioning look but as she saw the panicked expression of my face she nodded and immediately picked up her desk phone. The same thing happened eight months ago with my youngest sister before we moved to Romania she was caught by a squad of Ajin hunters that were in the area how you may ask?.....she fell down the third story railings onto the floor blood splattered but she came back alive after two  minutes. As Weems called the staff of the school telling them about the situation I took off fast as black sandy smoke pour out my body again and the figure appears running beside me as we got out of the school still running."NYX!". I said out loud the figure started to burst with black smoke it's back arched as it starts to run on all fours and wings sprouted out of it's back it lets out ear piercing scream I jumped on to its back as it takes off so fast you can only see a black smokey silhouette speed through the sky.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
what happens next?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess you'll have to wait

also Zane is your older brother he's seven years older than you

he moved out of your family manor at the age of nineteen for college
you were nine at the time
and he's currently twenty three years old.

and this is what your black ghost shape shifted into:

imagine it covered in black sandy smoke with bandages all over it's torso,legs, neck,head, and tail