Rescuing Zane

No one's pov:

As {Y/N} and her black ghost who goes by the name "NYX" are speeding through the sky as fast as possible she strangely gets a call from her brothers number
and as she answered the phone, it made her blood boil."If you want your brother back come to this location alone". the caller then hung up as phone pinged, and as she opened the messages icon memories flooded back into her head. this is where she found her little sister afraid to the point where she was emotionally scarred.

{Y/N} then shoved her phone back into her pocket and urged the black ghost to go faster. she held on tight as the black ghost was emitting lightning. Black lightning to be specific, it roared so loud that it's roar was heard from midway her family manor and back to nevermore as loud as thunderstorms rushing, a flash of lightning bolt hit the girl and black ghost and they were no where to be seen....

BACK TO JERICHO IN THE HALLS OF NEVERMORE ACADEMY.......

All the students jumped and flinched at the sudden sound of thunders or so thats what they it was.....and a particular goth who just finished her classes and was walking back to her dorm accompanied by her she-wolf roommate heard the noise. Enid  jumped while Wednesday didn't even blink."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?".says Enid.
the sound still ringing in her ears

"It sounded like thunderstorms.". says wednesday."that's weird the forecast said that it was just gonna be cloudy today". then wednesday wondered what made that sound or more specifically is "who made that sound".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all I'm probably not going to be able to write for awhile cause school piling me up with a lot of work

and I'll probably finish it on the first week of February

I'll leave you all with a teaser:

as {Y/N} was going back to nevermore a day before the harvest festival or whatever it's supposed to be called she urged the black ghost to land near her balcony to be met by principal Weems's figure in her room.

"is your brother alright". spoke the very tall woman Infront of her.
"He's-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.