A trip to Death's doorstep

{Y/N} pov:

As I heard the thunders settle
I

opened my eyes to see we are a few meters far from the family manor.

I saw my mother pacing back and forth with my father trying to calm her down. As my black ghost starts to descend on the front lawn black smokey particles started to pour out of its body as it shifts back to its original state.
I practically jumped out of its back and landed on the stone pathway to the front door.

my mother rushed to me and held my shoulders tightly and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry my dear, we will get our son back". said my father in a calming voice."the Ajin hunters sent me the coordinates of his location and told me to go alone". I said."but what if they try to trick you again". my mother says her voice cracking a little."they won't this time, I promise". I said in the softest way possible as I pull away from the hug I urged my black ghost to turn into a dragon again and we bolted into the skies once again.

Location: ******xxxxxxxxx

third person pov:

a person tied up in what seems to be bandages in a dissecting table is seemingly struggling to get out of it. The person had a number labelled 016 on his head.

the bandages on his body had soaked in blood his body was shaking and turning as if he was possessed

*Change of scenery*

In an office with a long and wide table sat eight people dressed formally they were all listening to the man explaining something at their front.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And that is how we will capture the IBSM host, I assure you this will work . the man finishes explaining.

" How can we know it will not fail like the others". a woman states.

a man was about to speak. but something triggered the security alarm system

"She's here,"another man says
t

hey all stand up. the man at the front desk pulled out his phone and dialed numbers in." set the plan in motion". he then walked away from the table and walked through the metal doors and finally to 016." your little sister has finally arrived"said the man.

{Y/N} pov:

As my black ghost was flying fast again
I felt a burning sensation in the back of my head again, this time it was worse then, I blacked out.