kalopsia:

— A story about a fire bender and a water bender:

Common Knowledge:

— It takes place in the 20th-century era.

— Eren happens to be located in a fire tribe. A tribe that's rich in power, and he happens to be a king and the leader of several tribes and many armies.

⮑ He's kind, but the moment he grows angry, he's brutal and out of control. There is no taming a man like him, that's why he's brutal.

— He's unable to be decided, and that's another quality that makes him an exceptional leader who can detach his emotions from his feelings.

— He's very whiny when you get close to him.

— It takes him a long time to trust people; both of his parents and friends died in a gruesome genocide and fire.

A fire and genocide that he had to watch. So he does everything he can to hone his fire abilities to kill the undisclosed killers that killed his parents and friends.

— He was fifteen when it happened. And due to this, his only living purpose is avenging his parents and friends -- only to fall into an error.

He has to travel to the water nation, despite his hostile reputation, causing him to cause a slight commotion.

EREN JAEGER:

— Currently, Eren's freshly 20

He stands at 6'0; his wealth is unfathomable; he's never had a single girlfriend or anyone special.

— He's emotionally and physically deprived of touch; he's an intense warrior.

— He has a massive scar on his back from when he had been slashed on the back — before he killed one of his enemies.

— He has long hair, and happens to be deceptively nice, but is very uncharismatic.

— The lack of charisma within him, in the works of his heavily sarcastic, shows he's brutally honest.

— When close to the strong man, his displays of sculpted weakness warp the ideas of others — he is far from an idiot.

Pet peeves: People breathing too hard and interrupting him. He's used to being so alone; he was raised no more than by Levi Ackerman.

Another one is when someone fails to inform him that they are fond of him as he can so easily tell — even though he noticeably never falls for anyone.

A con: He loves it when people take an interest in him for him, not his titles or stereotypes. And if you compliment him, he'll try to suppress the blush he tries so hard to hide on his face and ears.