virago.

synopsis of acts: timeskip, violence, angst, visions, resurface of past, emotion-shaping, fluff, affection, comforting, trusting, talks of death, talks of wounding, threats + potential more

synopsis of acts: timeskip, violence, angst, visions, resurface of past, emotion-shaping, fluff, affection, comforting, trusting, talks of death, talks of wounding, threats + potential more. ignore errors + vote.

a/n: they're in princess eka's water nation.

Tender star-drops occupying the occult-mimicking skies, the princess and king Eren linger within her training grounds — their demeanours rather reserved. Reserved in a manner that completely contrasts the entirety of the commotion, the night before.

A commotion that welcomed so many branches of thought, tearing slightly through the stern act she attempted to portray. Portray with such fail.

With Princess Eka concealing her breasts with bandages, during the moment where Eren fails to linger, she can't help but glimpse at the ample scar that hogs a sacred part of her stomach.

A part of her that once framed how far she was set to prosper, based on how the toning of her stomach, along with the lack of battle wounds, determined the resolve of her plentiful life. It stirred slight paranoia within her, only for it to curl up and perish. Perish at the mere sight of Eren inching closer to her.

"Princess, are you done there?" Eren's daring words tear through the field of concentration she plants.

"I'm done, water girl," At the words recalled, Princess Eka secures the bandage around her sculpted breasts — her eyes altering with a sense of determination. Determination towards making sure to alter her body to handle a large part of Eren. To handle him in a way where she wasn't set to slaughter the entirety of him.

But she had to break him, piecing him back together.

"Good," Unwilling to propose any sincere words, Princess Eka brings herself to tone down her level of unfathomable power — drawing out disturbed water and narrowing it into minuscule spikes.

As she does so, she swiftly launches them at an off-guard Eren, only for him to swiftly thaw the exhibitions of blades — his demeanour unable to be trembled by the totality of it all.

"I'm not a king for no reason," Eren's glimmering eyes bubble with an untampered flame, an enigmatic twilight, sorrow, and wrath — heckling his lively viridian eyes.

"Show me that," A small chant slipping off of Princess Eka's lips, she completely dismisses a fireball of his — her eyes refraining from inching into a porcelain white.

"I can show you a lot more," With a small smirk tainting Eren's lips, his demeanour completely alters — his marking growing ablaze with a lava hue. A lava hue that draws the attention of Princess Eka, bringing a sense of satisfaction to adorn her.

The murderous side of him brought her a thrill.

"I love it when you speak in such a murderous way," Fuelling the wrath within him, Eren swiftly charges at the Princess, his fireballs precipitously inching nigher to her lower leg — only for the vehemence of it to narrowly fade with ease.