hiraeth.

summary: a straining past adorns the youthful king, encouraging the princess to look into it

summary: a straining past adorns the youthful king, encouraging the princess to look into it. however, the discovery she finds completely stains their starting point — straining a pitiful aspect of them both.

a synopsis of acts: time skip, talks of death, threats of death, description of death, violence, crying, panic attacks, dead bodies, comforting, slight fluff, nightmares, ptsd, reminiscing, eavesdropping, anxiety, nervousness, tension + potential more. proceed with caution, mind errors + vote!

Tenderness swirls and intimidates the heavy anxiousness that captures the environment. An anxiousness that halted a bond being so effortlessly formulated. Formulated as the young king endlessly travels with Princess Eka in a large carriage — manipulated by an ice species — journeys.

A carriage that only allows him to dwell, glimpsing at the features of Princess Eka. Abruptly, she shifts her fierce gaze elsewhere — her eyes unwilling to gift away the emotions she is desperate to display.

"You stare too much," Eren's eyes are only capable of being pettily slim whilst he encounters the Princess' words. Words as she can't help but apprehend his fluttering gaze, labouring her way through the boundaries he endeavoured to upkeep.

"And you stare too little," Princess Eka's eyes are befouled with a subtle white as his teasing fails to go unbeknownst. A teasing she finds herself analysing, attempting to seek answers through his way of untimely words.

"For a man so beautiful, you diminish your beauty through such stupid words," The young king's cheeks swell with a tainted crimson, "Be a good man and rest your mouth." He finds hindering offence towards her artful words, his eyes tightening with a murderous intent.

"Are you always this rude?" A smirk is prominent on his careless lips, "I'm convinced you want to kill me." Eren picks up on the starry eyes she displays, as if it's a sickening whim she yearns to effortlessly complete and flaunt.

"I would have done it in a single blow," The princess speaks with a warrior sense of pride, aligning her index finger to rest in between his viridian eyes — lulling out all the complex emotions he shields.

"Okay, water girl, stop with the threats," At such closeness, she brings herself to settle back with ease, a light-hearted smile carved upon her plush lips.

"If I was to call your foolish self fire boy?" Eren's eyes light up at the first sense of comprehension, one that he knew was set to bud into something more salvageable.

"Then, I'm honoured that such a beautiful woman appreciates my presence, willingly," Such words cause Princess Eka to further fuel her demeanour with a sense of calmness, one many are unable to decipher — whether it is harsh or simply truthful.

"You speak as if we are ever to get married, I belong to only myself," Eren's heart thuds against his ribs as he takes in the mental strength she projects; he can't help but discover himself within a garden that displays all of her pleasantries.

KALOPSIA ; eren jaegerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara