solivagant.

7

7.3k words: a synopsis of acts: nightmares, paranoia, ptsd, referral to the past, talks of murder, insomnia, violence, slight singling out, burning, crying, threats, power imbalance + potential more. vote! + proceed with caution. mind errors.

a/n: treat this book well. this book is my second baby.

The soul of a slumbering fire bender, what is that to an ample kingdom? A nation that thrives off of the patience and the guidance he gives? A soul that happens to directly serve as their face, a face many are unsure of how to perceive? Perceive without including the topic of violence? The violence that remains throughout the history of the fire kingdom. Violence that would forever taint his dreams with a twisted essence.

The young king Eren lays sound within his chambers, the gentle covers poured against his well-built body. His eyes are sealed, his lips parted and his hair sprawled as he lingers in the land of dreams. Lingers as a dim light amplified his natural beauty, capturing him in such a vulnerable lighting.

A vulnerable lighting that shed light on the slight stubble that coated his chin, hinting towards his lack of care towards his appearance.

Ultimately, his lack of care is justified. With the strength and the ambition he holds towards his kingdom, as a ruler across many lands, he carries barely any time to commit to things he enjoys.

Yet, it seems as if his acts of enjoyment are beginning to slowly run thin. He discovers himself incapable of pursuing something intriguing; it is very plausible towards being stolen away from the young king.

Conflict developing within his movements, the young man's broad body grows rather chaotic. The chain of peace that captured him is no more.

No more as his brows picked up traces of sweat, his lips formulated into a contorted scowl, his fists bawling as his hair is dishevelled with what seemed to be fear.

All the peace he had attempted to pursue, through the act of dreamland, lingers no more — the man is engulfed by reality once more.

As he stirs awake, his muscles shifting so effortlessly whilst he grasped onto his large sheets, he grows unsound.

His fingers billow with anxiety, his widened eyes brimming with untimely fear, his breathing conducted also by apprehension.

There is obvious turmoil that tarries within King Eren; an entity that torments him in the court of twilight.

A court where all fears are exposed in your dream, sickeningly determining your willpower to thrive to view another day.

His viridian eyes are stricken by doubt and fear; he frustratingly pants viciously. His concealed worries etch into his brain as he could only sit up, pondering on the life-altering dream he would frequently encounter.

The dream that constantly plagued his conflicted being, one that is the base of his seeking for vengeance. The base of the life he led now is a solitary life that consists of guiding others.