7

**Sorry for any mistakes**l

~Brooklyn Jones~

"Girl that's my nigga for real" i said to my best friend Taylor as we was getting our nails done.

"Who" she asked looking over at me.

"Bitch Kamari fine ass" i said with dreamy eyes just thinking about his sexy ass made me all rowdy ready to hop on his dick.

"Kamari as in Kamari Wright!?" She sat up a little bit looking at me with wide eyes.

"Girl yessssss! Why you say it like that though" i asked frowning.

"Bitch no, he is all for Sariyah" she said shaking her head sitting back in the chair. I looked at her frowning some more.

"Sariyah!?" I asked confused scrunching up my face cause the name sounded familiar.

"Yea she the girl that did ya hair" Tay said looking at my hair.

"Bitch i know you fuckin lieddddddddddd" i said and she shook her head. "Nope not at all best, that's Kamari's forever right there" she looked over at me frowning and i just sat back watching the nail tech do my nails.

I honestly thought he was playing about having a girl for real.

I thought he just said the shit so I wouldn't get no ideas. But like nigga no, cause i still want yo ass and I don't care about ya "girl" i get what the fuck i want.

"Girl fuck her, ima still go get my hair done by her too" i said smirking making Taylor laugh loud.

"Bitch a hot mess cause you finna bully that girl" she said and i laughed a little with her.

"No im nottttttttt, we can be sister wives... share the same nigga" i said and we both started laughing.

"Well girl look i had Davon ass and i took him from her, now you can take Kamari ass from her as well and leave her ass lonely" Taylor said twerking a little in her seat making the Chinese lady look at her some type of way.

"Oh i was gone do that anyways"

"Perioddddd bestie" Taylor swiping her hand under her neck as i texted Kamari about coming over later on cause i missed him.

"Girl Nine ass throwing a block party tomorrow we going or what!?" I asked her putting my phone down and giving her my attention.

"You know it, pregnant and all" Taylor said sticking her tongue out.

"Gowrrrrrlllllll you bet not do the most either with my godbaby in there baking" i told her laughing a little.

"Girllllll she good" she said chuckling.

"Mhmmmm but we definitely finna hit it up the mall cause you know i need to look my best, may catch me a nigga or two" she said. "Bitchhhhhhhh you was just all about Davonnnn!!!!" I laughed out.