Next morning

"Uggggh" I yell into my pillow, I dreaded today and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet.

She was gonna go home with me today. And for a whole month! That's horrible, hellish even.

I rub my eyes and headed out into the kitchen, it seemed everyone was here, except mic, I look over for emi without realizing.

Once I see her I suddenly let a breath out. Why? That's so weird. Anyway she was holding a mug that said "smile!" With a obvious smiley face, she was laughing with midnight, her assuming best friend.

I rethink of what happened yesterday, it was legit so weird, and so random to. Like who does that just out of no where. Especially in the middle of the night.

And to hear my heartbeat?! I felt my face warm, and place a hand over my heart out of nerves.

I fealt it thump faster the more I thought about emi, surely it's because I hate her. Yeah! Because I despise her so much it's death threatening.

Suddenly I come to realize it's awfully quite, I look around the room to see everyone was looking at me, how embarrassing.

Play it cool, i think. "What." I say, monotone as always, and smiles spread around the group, "We're you blushing Aizawa oh you definitely were!" Mt.Lady yells, pointing a accusing finger at me.

I simply shake my head, "I simply think it's hot in here, look at my outfit, I'm over heating." I came up with that but honestly it worked.

Everybody looked around and shrugged, the lie had made sense, so yep.

They continue to talk though, after a minute or so of me just standing there with my lips pressed together, I hear, "Shota, we're all about to go swimming. Come with?" Mic asks, I wonder where he came from.

I nod again, and walk over to the fridge pulling out a koolaid, it was grape, my favorite.

Mic looks around at everyone double checking to see if everyone was going swimming. Everyone had said yes so far, eventually he asked me and I said yes cause I guess I wanted to go.

I hate to admit I loved each and every person here dearly, they were my friends after all, and mic was my best.

Except Emi. I hate her so much, she's always pretending that she in madly in love with me and I'm sick of these jokes, doesn't she know people can take that shit offensively.

It doesn't matter to me anyway, I don't give a damn about her. She's simply just a friend, perhaps even less than that.

A hour later we're all getting ready to go to the swimming pool, I won't bring much, just my black swim shorts, mic is bringing his yellow ones with microphones on it.

Me and him usually pack stuff together because I like to listen while he talks.

Yeah, mic is a talker and I'm a listener, one of the reasons I'll tolerate him as a best friend of mine.

Eventually we were all standing by the front door of the mansion waiting to go, everyone was wearing their swimsuits but with something on top yknow?

Like the guys wore the swim trunks but with shirts, and the girls wore their bikinis but with light dresses over them.

I wasn't quite so excited for this but I like to just sit out in the sun next to the pool, not really swimming, I guess I simply tan. Which is stupid.

Well I am as pale as a ghost so, guess it helps.

I tapped my foot waiting, my AirPods were covered by my hair, i had done my pony but decided to leave it until the pool.

Finally endeavor finished talking on the phone with his wife and kids, man. Truly watching him over the years, you can realized he's changed for the better. Always calling his family or taking them out or simply having bonding time, he was really trying to make up for what he'd did.

Enough about that, like I said it was time to go, we all hopped into the lamo (idk how to spell it lmao sorry) and made our way to midnights private pool.

She had it out in the country side where about nobody lived, she drove so that we would all actually just be alone.

Since it was private she hadn't made it to big, maybe twenty feet in length and about ten feet wide.

It had a few lounge chairs around it and I planned on staying there, it was exactly on the end of the pool, just about a foot or two away from it so I could still talk if I wanted to.

We finally arrived and I let out a breath I didn't know I had, the car was sure filled, starting up my anxiety. Counting up all the people there, we were twelve in all. Not many but we only invited close friends.

I opened the car door and left it open for everyone behind me, heading over to the drivers door to greet mic and just walk with him.

He got out and smiled giving me a nod, we walked inside making simple small talk.

The pool was just behind the gate, we didn't need anyone ruining this even if we were in a area where no one was around.

I took a good look and found my favorite lounge chair, placing my stuff down on the small table next to it, mic placed his things in the chair next to mine and threw his shirt off before yelling "COWABONGA!!!!" At the top of his loud fucking voice.

I snickered and proceeded to sit down. My hair tied up in a perfectly beat bun, not wanting a single strand out.

I watched as every single one of them placed their stuff on a chair and made their way to the pool, it was filled with floaties and had a volleyball. And there was a color to the side of the pool filled with cold beverages, from juice to soda to alcohol.

I, unlike mic, carefully and slowly took my shirt off, and placed it in my bag, now I was only wearing my black swim trunks that went exactly below my knee by half a inch.

I cracked my fingers and sighed, before tapping on my playlist and finally sitting back to relax for a bit.

Maybe, even if she was here, this wasn't the worst pool day.

A/N : ok, all I have to say is next chapter is Emi pov. Sorry this is so cringe but honestly it's a fanfiction, whenever I end this book I'll start a new, more serious one. Anyway next chapter is tomorrow! Pinky Promise! Ok, this is my signing out, bye!