Prologue: A new life

A big storm was going on outside as we see two teenage boys watching transformers prime as it ended.

Max: Man I wish Nemesis can have a lot more screen time as well as become allies with the Autobots. He said to his Alex as he nodded in agreement.

Alex: I wish that we could see an epic fight between Nemesis Prime and Galvatron. But we all know that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Plus I wish that they could make a movie of transformers prime Galvatron's revenge that would have been so awesome!!. He said to Max.

Max: Yeah, I mean they could at least put in like the dark matrix and the requiem blaster. Plus the way how the star sabers clashed was so awesome makes me wish Nemesis and Galvatron could have awesome weapons too. He said to Alex.

Max: You said it.

But little did they know their wish was going to come true as lightning strikes the house setting it on fire as Max and Alex both die in the house.

Max wakes up and finds himself in space. He meets the creator of the cybertronian race Primus himself.

Max was surprised to the legendary creator of the cybertronians

Max: P-Primus?. He asked the giant titan.

Primus gave Max a gentle smile.

Primus: Indeed Max it is me. I brought you here to be reincarnated in the transformers prime universe as Nemesis Prime. He said to Max.

Max was very surprised to hear of this but wondered where his friend was. Primus noticed this and told him.

Primus: I'm afraid that your friend Alex will now become your enemy and a herald to my evil brother Unicron. He said to Max sadly.

Max was sad of this as well. He didn't want to fight his own best friend but he knows he has no choice.

Primus gave Max another gentle smile as he told Max the soon to be prim.

Primus: But you won't be alone. He said to Max.

Max had a curious look on his face and wondered what he meant by that and Primus told him that he will form a team known as the Antibots and he will be their leader along with a second in command. Max understands. Until he looks at Max in sadness as he told him the story of his second in command's origin.

Primus told Max that on a planet called Avalice was once a peaceful world until an evil warlord named Brevon came and ruined the peace. A water Dragon named Lilac tried to stop him but her efforts were in vain as she was tortured and died by the monster's hands.

Max felt bad for Lilac and he was furious with Brevon.

Max: I promise I will protect her from any harm. He said to Primus with determination.

Primus smiled at Max as he introduces him to Lilac

She had two horns on her head earrings that looked like diamonds and purple like skin

Max blushed a little when he saw her and so did Lilac.

Primus: I wish you both good luck on your mission. He said to both Max and Lilac as blue light energy surrounded them and were transported to the transformers prime universe.

Meanwhile....

Alex was still unconscious until he heard a voice calling him.

???: Alex.... Alex!. Alex!!. The mysterious voice yelled as Alex began to wake up.

Alex shook his head as he looks around in a dark place and saw the chaos bringer in front of him.

Alex: Unicron? He said surprised as he saw Primus's arch rival.

Alex couldn't believe it Unicron was right in front of him.

Alex: I don't understand. Why am I not in the afterlife do I still live?. He asked Unicron.

Unicron: You are no longer alive in your universe. Yet cannot join the afterlife because I had brought here for a purpose. He said to Alex.

Alex: And what pray tell would that be?. He asked the chaos bringer.

Unicron: You will go to the transformers prime universe and bring chaos as well as destroy your friend who will stand in your way.

Alex knew he was talking about Max. Alex wouldn't admit it to anyone but he was always jealous of Max. Max always had a good life and had loving parents. While his parents abandoned him at a young age and everyone always bullied him for being an orphan.

Alex then chuckled evilly as he will enjoy killing Max.

Alex: Very well. I will do as you asks my lord. He said to Unicron.

Unicron smiled evilly at his herald.

Alex soon became known as Galvatron.

Unicron: But you won't be alone. He said to Alex as he introduces Zeena to Alex.

Alex and Zeena then looked at Unicron as they are ready to be transported to the transformers prime universe

Unicron: Now go and do not fail me. He said to both Alex and Zeena.

Alex and Zeena both smirked evilly as purple dark energy brings them to the transformers prime universe.

This was the beginning of a whole new war that both Autobots and Decepticons must be prepared for.

To be continued...