Chapter 2: Making an alliance with the humans and Autobots

Luke's life has completely changed. He met giant alien robots that come from another planet and now he has Hotshot as his guardian.

They are heading to the Antibot's base as Nemesis is talking with his second in command.

Luke: Hey guys what's going on?. He asked them.

Swerve: Nemesis and Lilac are talking about forming an alliance with the human military. He said to Luke.

Luke was concerned for his friends safety.

Luke: Are you guys sure about this?. He asked them with worry in his voice.

Nemesis, Lilac, and the others could tell that he was worried for their safety. Nemesis Prime gave Luke a reassuring smile.

Nemesis: Don't worry Luke. We'l be fine. He said to Luke with reassurance in his voice.

Luke was still worried but trusted them.

Nemesis then looks to Ectotron.

Nemesis: Ectotron, you will remain here with our human friend Luke. While we go to the human military.

Ectotron nodded as he activated the Groundbridge.

A portal appeared from the ring.

Nemesis: Antibots transform and rollout!!!. He said to his team.

Nemesis Prime, Lilac, Swerve, Gigawatt, and Maverick transformed into their vehicle modes as Maverick flew out of the ship and Nemesis and the others drove through the portal.

Luke was amazed at what he saw.

Luke: (surprised) Whoah what just happened?. He asked in surprise.

Ectotron smiled as he answered Luke's question.

Ectotron: That was a groundbridge. It allows us to travel to anywhere on your planet.

Luke was still surprised that they have advanced technology such as this.

Meanwhile in the Destructicons warship.

A cybertronian with red visor came to his leader Galvatron that will please his leader.

This being was named Soundblaster. Galvatron's deadliest assassin and communications officer.

Soundblaster: Lord Galvatron. The Antibots are heading to the human military to make an alliance with the humans as well as with the Autobots.

Galvatron: So Nemesis is already making his move. Soundblaster lock on to those coordinates of the military in Jasper Nevada. Cyclonus, Scourge, Zeena, Slipstream, and Overhaul your with me. He ordered them.

Galvatron: Destructicons transform and Destroy!!! He said to his comrades as they transformed into their vehicle forms and went through the portal.

Meanwhile in the military...

Agent Fowler visits Sargent Epps in Detroit. A soldier came to them and told them that vehicles are heading to the military.

Epps ordered all his soldiers to prepare themselves in case they decide to attack.

The vehicles stooped at the gate. One soldier walked up.

Soldier 1: Step out of the truck or we will open fire. He ordered.

However the vehicles began to transform into robot modes. Everyone was shocked including Agent Fowler he was seeing another Optimus Prime.

Agent Fowler: Optimus?. He asked the black bot.

Nemesis: No, I am Nemesis Prime leader of the Antibots. This is my second in command Lilac, our muscles Swerve, our young time traveler Gigawatt, and our air captain Maverick.

Sargent Epps walked up to Nemesis Prime and asked him a question.

Epps Lennox: Why are you here?. He asked Nemesis.

Nemesis: We are here to help the Autobots and stop the Destructicons. He told him.

Agent Fowler was confused of these new enemies.

Agent Fowler: Destructi- what?.

Nemesis told Agent Fowler and Sargent Epps of the Destructicons as they now understand that the Destructicons are a dangerous threat to Earth if the Destructicons make an alliance with the Decepticons.

Until a portal appeared and out came for aircrafts and two cars as they all transformed into their robot modes.

Nemesis looks to Lennox and the others.

Nemesis: Lennox, Agent Fowler get the rest of the soldiers to safety. We'll handle the Destructicons. Lennox and Agent Fowler nodded as they told all soldiers to head back to base.

Galvatron: This time Nemesis you and your team will not survive to stop us from ruling the universe. Destructicons attack!!!. He yelled as the Destructicons charge at the Antibots.

Galvatron charges at Nemesis Prime. Galvatron tries to punch Nemesis but he dodges and punches in the stomach. Galvatron growls at him as knees him in the chest. Lilac roundhouse kick Zeena by the side of her cheek. Zeena then got back up and charged at Lilac. Slipstream then charges at Lilac but gets kicked to the side by Maverick. Slipstream growls as she charges at Maverick with her razor sharp claws. Gigawatt punches Cyclonus and Scourge tries to slash him with the sword but he dodges it as he kicks Scourge from behind his back as Scourge crashes into Cyclonus. Swerve and Overhaul both give blow to blow as they each land devastating hits to each other.

Nemesis then punches Galvatron from both left and right but Galvatron caught the punch as he was about to punch Nemesis but he caught Galvatron right hand as they both glared at each other as Nemesis headbuts Galvatron in the face. Galvatron walked back a little and was about to fire at Nemesis Prime from fusion cannon. But was stopped by Sargent Epps and his soldiers with tanks. Galvatron then growls in anger and ordered his troops to retreat.

Nemesis and his team along with their human companions have won the battle but not the war.

Sargent Epps then looks up to Nemesis and his team with a smile.

Sargent Epps: Thanks for protecting us and our planet. He said to Nemesis and his team.

Nemesis: Me and my team will continue to protect this planet with help from the Autobots.

Agent Fowler: Well then you'll be happy to know that Optimus and his team are here.

Nemesis then saw Optimus Prime and his team.

Nemesis walked up to Optimus and greeted him and his team.

Nemesis: It's nice to meet you Optimus Prime.

Optimus returned the gesture.

Optimus: Likewise Nemesis Prime. There is much we must discuss. He said to Nemesis Prime as he nodded.

To be continued...