Chapter 3: A dark alliance is formed

The evil Destructicons sends a signal to the Decepticons to meet them in the mountains so they can discuss about their enemies.

The decepticon leader Megatron comes face to face with Galvatron.

Galvatron: Megatron it is a pleasure to meet you in person.

Megatron: I could say the same for you Galvatron. Now I believe it's time that we begin with our alliance.

Galvatron smirked evilly.

Galvatron: Indeed.

Meanwhile at the military base...

Nemesis Prime tells the Autobots of their most dangerous enemies the Destructicons lead by Galvatron.

Bulkhead: So we're not just dealing with the Decepticons but also with you guys enemies?

Nemesis nodded.

Lilac then came up to Bulkhead and said.

Lilac: That's right and believe us the Destructicons are not to be taken lightly they're very very dangerous.

Arcee: Then we'll help you guys in defeating the Destructicons and you guys help us in defeating the Decepticons.

Lilac nodded to Arcee with a smile on her face plate.

Nemesis: Then it's settled the Antibots we'll assist the Autobots.

Nemesis and Optimus both shook hands as the war was just beginning.

Back at the mountains....

Galvatron: So Megatron do we have a deal?

Megatron thought for a moment but smirked evilly.

Megatron: Yes.

The two evil Destructicons and Decepticons have formed a dark alliance.

To be continued....