Me and you

I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I even miss your wiggly eyebrows. I miss everything.
Do you remember the first time you held my hand? We were at my school dance and we were walking to my friends when you did it. You just grabbed my hand out if nowhere. We both had sweaty palms, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
What about our first date? How we went out for pizza with your parents and they just had to sit with us. I don't think we said but two words to each other because we didn't want them to know what we talked about. You were so adorable that night. I think that if we were alone I would have kissed you right then.
I remember the drive back to my house like it was yesterday. How you told me that I took your breath away the very first time you saw me. How you knew that you just had to date me. And that you were sorry that it took you so long to ask me out. I should have kissed you right then.
You did the cutest things like pulling over to the side of the road to text me. I think you stayed that way for two hours once. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world.
Oh the texts. The "good morning beautiful" texts and the "I miss you" texts and the "I wish I was right there with you" texts. I don't think you realize just how much you affected me that way. I think I continually blushed from the time we started texting to the time we finished texting. (Maybe a little more after that.)
The first time we cuddled we were watching Rush Hour. We were sitting in your living room with our siblings all around us. It was so cute. First we secretly held hands behind our arms so no one would see. Then I moved closer to you so I could put my arm through yours, but you wouldn't have that. You wanted to put your arm around my waist, so I let you. And then I moved a little bit closer, close enough to snuggle into your embrace, and I put my head on your shoulder. And when I did that you sighed and held me tighter. I felt so warm and wanted in that moment, so content and happy that I never wanted it to end.
I remember all of the memories that we made and all of the secrets that we shared. I remember all the stolen glances and all the bashful smiles. I remember all sweet nothing's and all of the tickles.
I remember it all and I wish we were still making these memories. I wish I didn't make that phone call. I wish you would have just talked to me when you were going through things. But most of all, I wish I would have told you how I felt more and showed you how happy you made me more and embraced you more.
I miss you. I miss the me I was when I was with you. I miss being happy and feeling free. I miss the butterflies in my stomach. I just miss being with you.