Plans

She stared at the ceiling of her room and let out a long sigh while thinking of the one she loved. She thought of his smile, his laugh, his blue eyes, and his charm. She thought of all the witty remarks they would exchange the next day.

But they wouldn't exchange those remarks, for she had a plan. She was going to confess to him her feelings. And she knew exatly knew how she would do it. She will walk up, and look at him steadfastly and say; "I like you." Then she would walk away and let him contemplate. But hopefully not for too long.

She didn't know what was going to happen after that, but she hoped with all of her being that whatever happened would be good. Great even. If it wasn't, she didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't know how she was going to find the courage to let him go, let alone see him everyday like she had for the past 5 years.

How would she be able to walk past him without breaking out in tears. How would she be able to look at him and not feel ashamed. To talk to him and not try to figure out what he is thinking about. If he is thinking about her. And in what way.

But she pushed that out of her mind and only thought of the good. About how wonderful it would be to know that her feelings weren't onesided. That he had just been to scared to make the first move. That he had wanted to hold her hand just as badly as she wanted to hold his.

She imagined all of the things they would talk about on their first date. All of the different veiwpoints they would have. And all of the arguments, and scoffs, and silly faces. She thought about all of their friends teasing them and telling them: "it's about time."Oh how she couldn't wait for that to happen.

But first, she had to tell him.