Chapter I

May or May I not run away again ? . The streets tonight look pretty awful and cold and dangerous but I´m pretty sure than I am about to be kick out of the room so is a good idea to run again , or should I talk to him again , what? no I can´t , this is the 2 month of rent I due  , Oh My God what I should I do? .

In the middle of the disaster and the packing AGAIN , I found a lovely picture of Sahara , oh I miss her so freaking much . One or maybe two tears fall out but I can´t let my feelings control me in this moment .

Think Audrey think , I hardly can think where should I go but I have some ideas how to scape whit out been notice , anyway I don´t have many options . I lay in the cold hard ground and let me rest a little , how do I get here ? I look around the 4 mt room with a depressing light and a old ,smelly bed on the corner next to the window that give a beautiful view to one of the most dangerous streets of London , In the past weeks I have seen at least 5 robberies and believe me when I say that this streets is dangerous not just the location but in the last weeks I learned to avoid the dangerous people .

No more thinking Audrey , you have to get out right NOW , the fire stairs are in terrible conditions and probably if I´m alive when I touch the ground I doubt I make it to the end of the lonely , dark alley .

One last look at my hideous ¨home¨ . Breath in  Audrey is not that high from the ground .Don´t look down at the count of 3 . 3, what I´m doing ?............... 2 I´m gonna die ..........1 I am a homeless person since now , I hit the ground .ow my feet . SHIT . I stand up with some difficulties but in this moment I need to focus in to get out of this neighborhood not my stupid feet .

My left feet really hurt but the fact that I´m alive is just a wonderful miracle so no complaints .

I walk , walk and walk then I see the hour in a store , 10:32 , , I keep walking . Where I´m going? No fucking Idea I just walk with no direction , with no course . I am afraid , I can´t deny it , I am homeless and I barely know this city , I just want to lay in a bed and hug my dog , eat and listened to some music but that is no longer possible .

Me , My toughts , the soft rain , the few strangers in the sidewalk , the faraway sound of the cars , my backs and my guitar . the cold is killing my feet and my hands , I´m pretty sure I´m purple and maybe I don´t get trhu the night in the cold London . GRRRRR , my belly . I put my hands to check my stomach , I am starving , I keep walking but I no longer fell my feets , I get to a street with a large building and 10 or maybe more persons in the other sidewalk . Cameras , video cameras , black hodies  if I´m right I think they are paparazzi .

I sit in the opposite street and watch the papparazzis patiently wait for some plastic figure of the media to appear . I´m not pretty sure why but I wait to someone to appear but I get bored so I get close to the papparazzis . 

I tap softly the arm of a man , ¨escuse me , can you please tell me what time is it ?¨

The man check me up and down with a smirk in his face and finally response ¨12:18 sweetheart¨.

>> Niall´s P.O.V <<

¨I need to say it , the paparazzi are really persistant ¨ Zayn said looking trhu the window at the street .

¨They are like machines , I´m plenty sure of that¨ Liam add getting close to the window . Paul came in and look trhu the window with Zayn and Liam . ¨Boys is late and for your safety we have to leave the building now¨  he muttered really serious , Harry and Lou came in with some cans of Pepsi and food .

¨Lets go , you can eat in the car ¨ Paul pull Zayn and Liam from the window and make them go to the door .

We were getting into the elevator when I instinctively touch my pockets and I didn´t felt my phone , ¨umm boys , mmmm , I think I left my phone ¨ I kept searching for my phone but I didn´t have it ¨You can go without me , I´ll catch you up ¨ . I was getting out of the elevator when Paul Pull me ¨I can´t leave you go alone¨ .

¨Paul is just 5 mins , I can go with the other security guards¨ . Paul give me a aproval sing and I go back for my phone .

They have shut all the lights off and the only light is the one coming out of the street trhu the window , I get closer to the window to look all the paparazzi going mental . Flashes and more flashes . wow . It fell really strange looking them since here , the paparazzi take picture , Paul push them into the van and .......... a girl , a fan ? OMG a girl is waiting for us , but she didn´t make a effort to see them . She is seating in that bank and the only thing I can see is her pale like snow skin .

!Oh shit the phone¡ I hit myself with the window and she look at me looking at her , Oh , I quickly hide . Fuck that was awkward , maybe she is thinking I´m a perv , anyway I have to find my phone .

I found my phone down the couch , I check it , 87 messages , 8 calls and other things , I look at the time 12:34 . I feel like looking the girl one last time , she still there but this time the paparazzi have left . Why is she still there? Does she knows that I´m still here? Is she waiting for me? OMG , we have really loyal fans . I just love them.