Chapter II

> Nialls P.O.V<

Wow is almost 1 am and is freezing but she still there , waiting for me . Waiting for me ? . I have too give her a autograph and take some pictures .

I take a picture of her , and I get down to the lobby . When the elevator doors open there where a few people left including my security guard and the receptionist .

I talk to Finn and I ask him to wait for me 10 min more , I take the pepsi and the burguer and I go out of the building . Fuck is like -23° , How can she stands this cold , I look at her , she look back , I fucking blush , no idea why , I just did .

I get closer to she and she was not thrilled to see me , why? I guess she isn´t waiting for me .

¨Don´t come fucking closer ¨  

Sooooo she is not a fan . 

¨excuse me?¨

¨You´re excused , now leave ¨

¨I can´t believe this , you are rude and you don´t have autority to make me leave the PUBLIC street¨ 

¨if you are going to stole my backs , go on  do it already is been a large night¨

She doesn´t know who I am , wow , actually is a little bit sassy think like this but come one , everyone on London knows who we are . oh and she think I´m a thief , great .

¨Ohhhhhh you think I´m gonna robber you ?¨

¨Please , is like midnight and the street is completely alone , what do you want me to think you where doing? babysitting me ? No , I don´t think so¨

I walk a little closer to she so I can see her , a completely pale face , like the most pale person I have ever seen and I can say I´m pretty white .!shit is freezing! , I can barely see her face , a black jacket and a beanie that cover almost all her face , her hands shaking , her breathes where forced , I think she is dying of cold .

¨Sorry , I just want to check you . Are you okey? Because I´m pretty sure you are dying ¨

¨I´m ok ¨

She was as cold as the night and for some reason I didn´t buy this rude,cold , bitchy attitude .

¨No you´re not , here¨  I take off my jacket even if the night was killing me , I was going to put her my jacket but she didn´t let me .

¨Let me help you please¨ I offered my jacket .

¨Is freezing and I won´t let you give me your jacket ¨  she move her hands down her face  .

wow , she is pretty but her lips are blue or purple .

¨Sweetie please just take it , you are purple ¨

¨Don´t call me sweetie , and I am not taking your jacket¨

¨Why are you here in the middle of the night ?¨ The curiosity jump out .

¨I was stalking a bush of paparazzi ¨

¨why? If you want I can drive you to your home ?¨ Her face goes even whiter and she have the eyes really red . Is she on drugs?

¨No , thanks , I´m fine¨  She stand up and take her , bags and her guitar . 

¨Are you sure?¨  I don´t want to leave her in the streets alone , dying .

¨I am ¨ 

She walk down the street and I let her go .  I get in the building and put my jacket on ,  Finn the bodyguard appeared with the car and I got inside .