- 2 -

—COLLEGE DAY—

—COLLEGE DAY—

It doesn't take a genius to know what Jungkook is behind the sticky notes. They share international business class together. They don't sit together as he prefers to sit in the front and yet he keeps receiving presents. But what's actually funny is that Jungkook seems to be anything but interested in him. Currently, it's lunchtime and Jimin is sitting far off in the canteen, gaze flickering occasionally to a table near the entrance of the canteen where Jungkook is sitting with his friends.

There are rumours about him, some say he's a playboy, others say he's rich, or he became popular because of how handsome he is. Jimin can't avoid rumours. In some way or another they always reach him, but normally he's someone who doesn't pay attention, saying rumours are rumours for a reason. This changed when he found small sticky notes on his table every time he had international business class.

It didn't take long for him to figure out who they were from. Now, Jimin didn't know how to react first—still doesn't know. Because every time he tells himself, he'll ignore it and then just throw it away, there's another note with a cute phrase on it. He tried not to let the phrases get to him for the reason that he can't figure out Jk—Jungkook.

Jungkook's actions tell him the opposite of what the chocolate, sticky notes and flowers might mean to someone. He doesn't glance at him, he doesn't talk to him. It's like Jungkook doesn't even know he exists. And that's what makes it so frustrating and makes him question things.