- 13 -

Jimin is on his way to get a hot chocolate, he decided. All this uncertainty makes Jimin unable to pay attention. He even gathered the courage to text Jungkook who then hasn’t responded since then. What if he were to give Jungkook a chance? What if he was genuine? Would he give him a chance? After all, Jimin barely knows how dating works. There have been a few occasions where he went on a date, but they turned out to be failures.

He wants to bang his head against the next wall, shaking off all those thoughts and questions. Apart from going to college, he tends to go to the archery range, helping him manage stress. He has a passion for archery, however, this didn’t seem to work either when he went yesterday.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is about to cross the street that leads to the gym where he boxes when a certain blond man catches his attention. Snuggled into his thick jacket and with his head buried in his scarf, Jimin looks really cute and cuddly. Jungkook would also like to follow his urge and wrap his arms around him. But he refrains from crossing the street and running into Jimin, therefore he takes a step back, grip tightening around the handles from his gym bag. 

The cars drive by and partially block his view, yet he keeps his eyes on the other, who appears to be distracted. 

Only a few seconds later, he is abruptly shaken out of his thoughts by someone. When he notices the other person's eyes seem to be fixed on Jimin, he stops himself from yelling at the man who is crossing the street.

Nah, ah. Not with me.

 Not with me