Editing

I go back on some chapters occasionally and edit them to be better, never changing too much, but just making a few words more descriptive and creating the story in a better, more efficiently written way.

If you finish reading the book (which I certainly hope you do!) even though it is not yet finished, you can always go back and reread it to find what has changed.

I proofread each time before I publish a chapter and I don't mind if you correct me for a mistake as long as you're nice about it!

I'm just letting you know so that if you look back on a chapter and find a paragraph has been re-worded, this is why.

Thank you for the support!! Hope you have an amazing day/night!

                                       -SkyOwl

P.S. I don't want to leave too many parts like this because I don't favor them in other stories on here so just lmk if you want me to communicate more at the end of chapters or something. It also makes it easier to publish a chapter quicker. Just tell me what you prefer, little parts like this giving a quick info message or adding short paragraphs at the end of each chapter (which I kind of skip over personally anyway).

I prefer these small parts which I am currently making longer by rambling. Toodaloo!!