Essay: The Impact Of Art

Art is a beautiful thing, no matter what form. It can trigger any type of emotion. Some forms tell stories, others depict beauty. But telling stories and depict beuty isn't the only thing art does. Oh no, there are many more. Art can impact our life, changes our thinking. And it's not only the art, the artist can too! What are some impacts of art in the real world?

     First I'll start with a person, Louis Armstrong. Louis Armstrong is an Africab-American boy from New Orleans. Things were different back then, African-Americans were treated poorly. Louis had to do odd jobs, but he still found time to play his cornet. Louis was a natural at Jazz music. Just after 1 night Joe Oliver added him to his band. Once he played outside of New Orleans he became famous. He made Jazz more popular than ever before. Some people realized African-Americans can make music. And what a beuty they were!

       This next one is not a person but a form of art, Visual Art. It's the art you see with eyes no ears. There are many kinds of Visual Art. Some are huge, enourmous structures used in beautiful colors and shapes.  Others are small potraits and paintings brushed with the soul. Visual Art gives people comfort and serenity, or other types of Visual Art can give off a feeling to run and have fun. Art can teach people. A child would rather learn math if it was colorful and not drab. Visual Art makes people want to do things, and ifd you look closely enough you'll see it's story.

      The last one - in my opinion - is the best one yet. Literature, like the one you're reading now. Literature are words formed into stories. Literature gives you something to look, and whilst reading it gives your mind the fuel for creativity. From words characters are sprung and the adventure starts. Some people don't like reading, but that's okay. Reading might not be their thing, or they're forced. Literature shares ideas, topics, it educates people.

      All in all art is not only beautiful but important too. You will seldom find a piece of art without a purpose, all art changes people. Art showcasing horrendous acts will make it popular, and the same goes to art displaying good. So what about you? Will you share your thinking by art? Or let it wither away in your brain? Your choice.

(407 words)