𝗜𝗜.

𝘚𝘈𝘕 𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘖, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

JARELL "RELLY" GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

Jarell sat hunched over, elbows to knees, watching his teammates hustle up and down the court against their opponents, the Boston Celtics. The sound of the crowd cheering for his teammates filled his ears as he intently watched the players, play defense against one another.

He was currently substituted out to get recharged for the next quarter, which was the last one before the game was over. So far his team was losing by six points due to two turnovers and a foul, but he knew that once the starters were put back into the game, they would run the score up with ease.

The substitute players were playing a good game no lie so he held no doubts that they wouldn't get them points back up and surpassed their opponents. He knew just like his teammates that sat court side with him knew, they were simply playing for fun. They all knew that once it got down to the fourth quarter, it was on and popping and they were about to send the Celtics back to Boston with an L.

He took a second to look across from him and scan the court side seats, landing eyes on his kids sitting with their uncles and cousins, Buddy, Kody, Jersey and Kaji. Dawnie, Malian, Pinky and his mother sat in the row directly behind them, watching the game. He smiled at the support from his family tonight then turned and focused his attention back to the game when he heard the referee whistle "Shooting foul." The referee called out to a player on the Celtics.

Jarell watched as his teammate, Allen stepped up to the free throw line and tossed the ball up, making it into the basket. He clapped with the rest of his teammates as the ref retrieved the ball and passed it back to Allen for his second free throw shot. Allen bounced the ball a few times before he slightly dipped, tossing the ball out of him hands into the basket making the second free throw shot.

Jarell looked beside him at his best friend, Zoie and couldn't help but to chuckle at the look on Zoie's face. Zoie looked like he was over the whole game and was two seconds from walking out but Jarell knew that that was how Zoie looked when he was locked in and focused "You ready to bring this shit home?" He asked Zoie.

Zoie pulled his attention from the free throw shots,focusing it on Jarell. He quickly smiled nodding in response "Hell yeah. We finna eat this shit up next quarter." He held his fist out.

Jarell chuckled, pounding fists with Zoie "You already know."

Jarell and Zoie both focused their attention back on the game. They watched their teammates walk down four points, now putting them in the lead by two. The third quarter was soon over after five minutes and it was now time for the fourth quarter. The couch gave the boys a prep and went over some plays before the buzzer sounded, calling them to the floor.

Jarell, Zoie, Stephen, Jordan and James all made their way back to the court, getting in positions to guard their opponents. Jordan stood outside the inbounds, bouncing the ball, preparing himself for this last quarter. He tossed the ball to Zoie, hustling up the court past him with Robert dead on his heels.

Jarell moved around the court, trying to get open for a pass. He moved around until the ball was down on their end of the court and was passed to James. James bounced the ball, going in to the hole. Jarell took a step back as he watched James go for a lay up but then he passed it to Steph, who was open in the corner. Steph received the ball, shooting it and making the 3-point shot. The crowd started to cheer as the ball turnover to the Celtics.