XIX.

𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘉𝘈𝘚𝘈𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

JARELL "RELLY" GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

The summer weather and well needed break was soon coming to an end. With only two weeks left of summer break and two weeks until the season started, Relly's been out shopping and spending time with his daughters. He knew once school and the season started back up, he wasn't gonna be around to see them and spend as much time with them so he tried to do so every day since this month started.

Today was Wednesday. A gloomy and earthy feeling Wednesday. Relly stood inside a store he rented out for the privacy, at Mila, Jamie, Chyna and London all explore around the store, looking at different pieces of clothing. Tho he had security with them, he still felt the need to stand and watch them all while keeping track of the number of people he saw walking by the store outside.

Relly always watched his father and older brothers watch and scope out their scenery plenty of times while they were out, when he was younger. They did it for so long that the nature doing of it, instilled in him. It was also natural for men to stand and watch those he loved. He felt like an old man while he was doing it so he quickly began to approach his daughters, watching Mila hold shirts and pants up to Jamie while talking about the outfit.

He also felt old because his daughters were growing up quicker than he intended. He didn't think that time would fly past him as they all grew. He was growing mentally, and financially but didn't feel he was growing fatherly. He had to come up with a plan or something to allow him to preserve his babies growing right before his eyes.

"This is cute Jamie." Mila held a navy blue and white striped Chanel shirt up to Jamie's chest and a pair of double C printed denim straight leg jeans to her bottom.

"No! It looks better with this shirt!" Jamie protested while holding up a Black embroidered double C t-shirt.

"It's cute but not with these jeans." Mila stood firm on her argument.

"It looks better with this." Jamie grabbed the jeans from her "I want this one."

Mila looked at Relly approaching them and held up the shirt "Daddy! Tell her this shirt looks better with those jeans."

Jamie ran over to him while still holding the outfit "No! Daddy, is this cute?"

Relly looked at them and chuckled "They're both cute. Get them both."

The girls turned to each other and stuck their tongue out simultaneously teasing each other "Aaahhaaa."

Relly chuckled, grabbing the clothes from them and handed them to his security details to take to the associates to add with the rest of their items "Y'all are funny. What else we getting out of here?"

Jamie grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him across the store, towards the purse wall "I want that daddy. I like it."

"What you like pretty girl?"

"This daddy." She pointed at the Pink Mini Vanity Case "I like this." She grabbed it off the display and held it up for him to grab.

"Of course you do." He chuckled while examining the bag "Mommy got this same bag in yellow."

"I know. I like it daddy." She nodded while staring at him.