XXVII.

𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

JALAN "HEAVY" GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

WIFEY🫶🏽
TODAY 12:29 PM

ion know wtf you on lately but next time you get your ass up to leave up out of here, make sure you tell me bye and you love me 😒 fucc wrong wit you

Ain't leave a nigga a note, a text, a lipgloss print, or none just said fuck me and Remi

omg fats your dramatic ass make anything into a problem

because ... why would you leave without telling me and our son you love us ???? you fuccin with somebody else now huh? lemme kno some fr India

Boy bye I was literally rushing this morning I wasn't worried about your ass I see your ass when I get the hell off at 6

🤨

take that roast out of the freezer so I can cook when I get off
READ 12:37 PM

"It's bright and hot as shit out here today, ain't it butt?" Jalan looked at Remi-Rue under a blanket in his arms as he walked down the strip, towards India's Esthetician building.

He didn't know why she was acting so mean to him lately but he wasn't fucking with her new found attitude. He had to pull up to get some answers because he wasn't gone be tolerating this shitty attitude especially when he ain't did nothing to her.

He knew she was going through something personally, but he still ain't like how she was taking her anger out on him. He was in her corner and supporting her 100 percent. Why was she being an asshole towards him? 

Remi-Rue sighed making Jalan chuckle at him "I know butt. It's hot as shit under this blanket. I'm protecting you from this sun tho. That motherfucker is deadly today." He shook his head as he opened the door to her building.

He stepped to the side to allow two women to exit the building "Thank you." They both thanked him.

Jalan nodded at them "Y'all welcome."

He entered the building and looked around the empty waiting area. He didn't see most of India's employees lounging around the front like they normally did when it was slow, so that meant they were busy. He continued to look around as he made his way to the receptionist desk.

The receptionist, Laurel looked up and started smiling when she saw him and Remi "Hiii guys. How's y'all day going so far?"

Jalan walked around the desk and gave her a hug "Wassup Laurel. The day been smooth so far. He been chilling." He moved the blanket from over Remi to show her him.

Laurel put hand sanitizer on her hands while cooing at him "Hiii handsome. You look so handsome in your little outfit." She tickled his stomach a little.

Jalan chuckled at Remi bland reaction. He was almost a month old and didn't like new people in his face. He always rolled his little eyes or just stared at them "I think he mad about being in this heat today." Jalan fixed his shirt.