Boyfriends

Phayu

Phayu couldn't watch Pai pace any longer, it was making him dizzy. They were taking out Rain and Sky tomorrow night (separately for once, this was too important for a casual double date). The two friends had agreed that tomorrow was THE night. They were going to ask their boys to officially be their boyfriends.

Phayu was a little nervous although Pai scoffed at this. Rain was crazy about Phayu, no chance he'd turn him down.

"Sky on the other hand is unpredictable. What if I am moving too fast for him?" That's why Pai was trying to work out his nerves while pacing.

Phayu took the thin box out of his jacket pocket. Inside were a pair of couple's bracelets. Both were braided black leather. His had raining cloud charm and Rain's (if he accepted it) had a tornado/storm charm.

Pai had chosen not to go the gift route. Sky was hesitant to accept gifts and might be more likely to turn him down if he tried to claim too much ownership or embarrassed him. "Maybe I should have gotten Sky a gift after all." He said.

Phayu rolled his eyes. "It will be fine. Sky cares for you. At the very worst he might decide he's not ready for this step and you can try again later. You finally won him over and he's not going anywhere."

"I know, I just can't help but be nervous. I have dated dozens of people."

"Hundreds." Phayu corrected earning him a frown from Pai.

"The point is, not one of them did I even remotely want anything long term with but Sky is different. In a way he is my first, the first one I actually cared about."

Phayu nodded, he knew the feeling. He hadn't dated nearly as much as Pai but he wasn't innocent either. Rain was special though. Nothing like anyone he had ever met before.

Sky

Rain was so excited for his date with P'Phayu tomorrow he could barely concentrate on his work. He, Sky, Ple and two other friends Sig and Por were staying overnight in the work room to finish a group project that had to be turned in the next morning. Other groups were scattered around the room quietly discussing their own projects.

It was only Sky's reminder that if they failed to finish P'Phayu would be disappointed and might even cancel the date, that made Rain pay attention to the work at hand.

Once they handed in their project, they were free for the rest of the day. Rain went with Sky to his dorm to nap. He already had his clothes there for tonight hanging beside Sky's own outfit. They were going to help each other get ready before their dates.

As soon as they grabbed a bite to eat, Sky made Rain lay down on the sofa and put some calming music on repeat on Rain's phone. Rain was exhausted but Sky knew from experience he wouldn't sleep unless he relaxed. If Rain didn't sleep, Sky wouldn't be able to either.

Sky laid down on his bed and put on his own calming music. Rain wasn't the only excited one.

Rain

Rain couldn't sit still waiting for P'Phayu to pick him up. P'Pai had gotten out of class earlier that P'Phayu and he and Sky had already left for their date. When Rain couldn't wait in the dorm room any longer he went down to the lobby. At least there he had P'Joy to talk to.  Rain stood in front of her counter by the door happily letting P'Joy gossip away about people Rain didn't know.

"Rain." Came P'Phayu's voice. Rain hadn't noticed him come in. He looked up and his breath caught. P'Phayu looked amazing. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black blazer over a red t shirt. Rain felt plain next to him in his own skinny jeans and button up blue and black block patterned shirt.

Sky

Sky felt a little guilty leaving Rain alone to wait for P'Phayu but Rain had practically pushed him out the door and into P'Pai's arms. "I'll be fine, if I get bored I'll go gossip with P'Joy." Sky usually tried to avoid P'Joy and her gossip, but Rain adored her.

P'Pai took him to an elegant small bistro that Sky had never been to before. The atmosphere felt rich but intimate, it was obviously a place that catered to couples. As dessert was served, Sky took a deep breath and stilled his nerves.

"P'Pai..." he stated

"Sky....." P'Pai said at the same time.

They both laughed, "You first." P'Pai insisted.

"P'Pai, will you be my boyfriend?" Sky asked shyly.

"Huh?" P'Pai gaped at him, not completely sure he had heard correctly.

"Will you be my boyfriend? If it's too soon or if you're not sure I will understand." Sky said but there was a slight poutines to his voice.

"Sky, nothing would make me happier." P'Pai said with obvious joy shining in his eyes.

Prapai

How did Sky always manage to shock and surprise him, all while being so adorable. Pai thought happily.

His boyfriend, Sky was his boyfriend now. Pai kept mentally repeating this over and over.

Pai was determined to be the best boyfriend ever.

Phayu

Phayu took Rain to his favorite Korean restaurant. Rain adored Korean food and Phayu almost always indulged him. Tonight especially he wanted Rain to be happy.

"Rain" Phayu said, "I have something very important to ask. Will you be my boyfr......"

"Yes!" Rain said, almost shouted before Phayu could finish.

Phayu laughed and took the box out of his pocket. "Give me your hand." Phayu fastened the bracelet around Rain's wrist and asked Rain to fasten the matching one around his.

Rain looked happily at the bracelet, turning his wrist so that the charm caught the light from different angles. He even wanted to take pictures of their intertwined hands with bracelets showing to post on IG.

Phayu obliged him after all this was a night he wanted to commemorate as well.

Rain

Rain met Sky for lunch the next day as agreed. They wanted to compare notes on their dates the previous night, well Rain wanted and Sky had gone along.

"So did you ask P'Pai?" Was the first thing Ran asked.

Sky nodded, "He said yes."

"Of course he did, I told you P'Pai is crazy about you."

"What about you, how did your date go with P'Phayu."

Rain proudly held up his wrist with the new bracelet on it, "He asked me."

"And of course you said yes."

"Of course."

Sky bent his head slightly to look at the menu and Rain gasped. "Sky what's that?" He pointed to the red mark on Sky's neck.

Sky blushed and covered the mark with his hand. "Nothing," he squeaked, "just a mosquito bite."

"Sure it is." Rain said smugly.

"Nosy." Sky shot back.

Rain laughed and if he had his own mosquito bite(s) below the collar, for once he wasn't telling.